'Chapter 24'

Taihere Davidson

We walked back into the house I know Archer mad but not as mad Jai

We walked back into the house I know Archer mad but not as mad Jai. That nigga is 38 hot. I mean how you don't know your "Bestfriends" brother. I went into Azana and Archer room and sure enough everybody was in here.

"Nae guess who we saw?" I asked

"Who?"

"Sydneyyy."

"She's outta jail? Jai why you ain't tell meeee?" Sydney and Nae became stupid close. Like Sydney would go to 18+ party at 16 and since Nae is 4 years younger than us she was 12 she got Nae in somehow and they turned that party out.

"Ion fuck wit dat girl no more." I laughed do hard I started crying.

"Bitch it ain't funny." He snapped at me.

"Nigga it is you just mad cuz you treated yo ass."

"Like she ain't hoe you and Archer."

"Who said she didn't? She riding for family it is what it is. And Ian too mad at her I taught her that shit so." I shrugged smiling big.

"Y'all let me talk to Taihere please." I looked at Tatiana confused because she used my whole name. Everybody left out and I turned to her giving her my full attention.

"So wassup with us?" I scrunched my face up.

"What you mean? Oh what Journey said got to you huh? Maaaan. No ring. No marriage license is gonna explain anything. I'm not afraid of marriage but what's the point the title?"

"It's the experience to let everyone know you're not goin nowhere."

"I'm not going nowhere NOW. Fuck is you talkin bout Tati? Every time we talk I assure you that every single day that I fall in love with you over and over again. Sometimes I feel like you're out my of my league or I'm not worthy of you or you could do better but you chose me for whatever reason. You just want a big ass ring on your finger just to prove to JOURNEY not nobody else that you're capable of having the title as a wife. That's not what a wedding ceremony is about Tatiana and we not finna start that shit."

"I've been wanted a ring since Tyler . What Journey said was true tho huh? You cheating on me Tai?" I looked at her like she was fuckin stupid. Does her ass not fuckin listen? She know better bro.

"I'm trying so hard not to disrespect you but no Tatiana I'm not fuckin cheating on you. Don't fuckin feed your ego to try and convince yourself that I'm cheating on yo dumbass."

"Dumb? My dumbass popping out yo babies and taking care of a kid that AINT MINE ! So fuck yea I deserve a ring fuck allat shit !"

"You deserve a ring? You know what you ain't gotta pop my babies out no more and you ain't gotta take care of Tania. I'm DONE with you. I love yo ass but don't bring my daughter into this. I love her like I love my other kids. But you Nah you just love YO kids. You resent Tania because all the shit she been through. That's my first born and I'm tryna make up for times that I MISSED because of Ashanti but nah you keep throwing the fact that she didn't come out yo pussy in my FACE ! I'm not gon keep giving you that chance so I'm done !" I snapped at her walking out the door. Ima go pick my kids up and take them out to eat. Tatiana always make something about her everything is about Tati. Like you ain't the only walking this big ass planet bitch shut up. Of course she deserves to get married and go on a honeymoon but what she displayed in that room is not of a wife of mine. I pulled up to my dads house when I seen Ashanti carrying Tania out. What the absolute fuck.

"Bitch what the fuck is you doing with my daughter?" I ran towards her snatching Tania out her hands.

"She's mine ok? I deserve her. You don't. You got your lil happy family. Ok. You got you got you got."

"I got I got I got. I GOT WHAT BITCH ? Some kids? Yea I got that but yo ass like 560 months pregnant so you got that too stay away from my daughter. Crazy ass hoe." She looked at me and laughed I cocked my head to the side. This bitch is real life crazy.

"So tell your sister that her nigga needs to run me my child support."

"What you running yo mouth about?"

"Jajaun is the father of my child." My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. Nae gon beat somebody ass.

Jajaun Arlington

I dropped Jared off at my moms house and made my way to pick up Ahjanae

I dropped Jared off at my moms house and made my way to pick up Ahjanae. I pulled up to their house and they all was standing outside with some pregnant woman. She like that baby can drop any day. I got out and saw Nae was crying I furrowed my eyebrows. Going to try and hug her but Taihere pushed me hard as hell.

"Fuck was that for !"

"You cheated on my sister and got this hoe pregnant bitch?" I looked at the girl and cocked my head to the side. I do not know this girl at all.

"Ion know who the fuck this girl is hell is y'all saying."

"Jajaun just be honest with me please." Nae said softly.

"Nae how ima get somebody pregnant if ion know em? Hm? Plus I'm always with you, Malaysia,and Jared. On top of that I'm at school damn near all day. Then I'm looking for internships. So with all that when do I have time to go fuck some chick that I've never seen or met before pregnant?" I was getting mad everybody wanna believe a girl that don't know me from a can of paint.

"We saw the message bruh." Jai spoke up.

"What messages?" The Girl pulled out her phone handing it to me.

To SexyJa😝: Wyd daddy?

From SexyJa😝: nun wbu?

To SexyJa😝: doctors appointment?

From SexyJa😝:omw.

I laughed looking up from the phone I checked the phone number and it wasn't mine. So I went to the car grabbed my phone handing it to Ahjanae then calling it off the girls phone. I had the phone on speaker so everybody could see who I was calling. When my phone didn't ring and another nigga picked up the phone everybody looked at me with guilt in their eyes. I shook my head then looked at the girl and launched her phone. I snatched my phone from Ahjanae getting back in my car going right back to my moms house. Dumbass people.