'Chapter 29'

Dandre Young

I sighed and rubbed my head stressed out, "Damien how can you not find your own damn siblings man? Is it really THAT hard?" I asked Damien to gather all his siblings together so I can speak to them all

I sighed and rubbed my head stressed out, "Damien how can you not find your own damn siblings man? Is it really THAT hard?" I asked Damien to gather all his siblings together so I can speak to them all. I haven't been the best father to majority of them but it's only my fault. I was going around the country making babies and shit.

"Pops I got 14 siblings and ion even talk to half of them how is that possible? I can get Elijah and Alexis but other than that I don't know what they doing."

"Then do that. Alexis can get in contact with some of the girls. Half of them are contacted to each other somehow."

"Yes sir." He left out and I shook my head. I really should've been there for these kids. Some of them turned out bad, some of them hate each other. I never wanted that. I just wanted some potential people to put in my will and shit. I heard the door open I looked up and saw my first girl the first princess Alexis walk in.

"Hi princess." I got up giving her a hug she smiled and returned.

"Hiii, how are you?"

"I'm good babygirl and yourself?"

"I'm doing good. So what's all this Dame is talking about? Talking about you tryna get the diverse group of people you call your children together?" I laughed because she's right all my kids look significantly different. Which I absolutely love.

"I'm ready to start handing out my torches. I have thousands of businesses some I can't always be at because I'm in another state. So the fact I have 15 kids help with that." She nodded.

"Daddy you know some of your kids literally hate each other. Some of them hate you. I get what you're trying to do but I honestly don't think it's gonna work with some of them. Especially La'Niya her ass done went off into the deep end." I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned forward.

"What do you mean by La'Niya went off into the deep end?" I allowed her to change her name because that's her. If she doesn't like her name then that's not my problem. Her name is still ugly but that's not my name.

"Well a couple years ago she faked her death. Which eventually brought all of us together. Some didn't care while some did, so that created the initial division. Now a year ago she popped back up in Louisiana and the people that cared she died could care less if she's alive or not. Now she's working as a stripper, a prostitute, and she works at Footlocker because nobody wanted to help her. She went on the rant on Twitter how family ain't shit never gone be shit and she knows if she ever dies foreal that she's going to apparently haunt us in our sleep and shit."