'Chapter 31'

Justice Young

"La'Niya I'm not finna sit here and listen to yo ass bitch and complain all fucking day

"La'Niya I'm not finna sit here and listen to yo ass bitch and complain all fucking day. Shits annoying." She huffed getting off my bed and walking out the room. I shrugged going into my suitcase looking for an outfit. It's Monday and we're going to the beach and I'm going to get me some bitchesssss. Apparently there's this van and we all have to ride in it and they got me fucked up all my sisters in this house just do too fucking much. I got dressed and walked out the room seeing Jadyn outside her room looking like she was stressed about something. I tapped her on the shoulder and she looked and smiled.

"Hey Juju."

"Jay why you look so stressed?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Because I am, School is getting harder and harder but I'm maintaining my grades so that's not the root of the problem. It's Zion. He keeps cheating on me and I don't know if I can take this anymore." Her voice started cracking I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my jaw in anger. I pulled her into a hug and let her cry on my chest. If it's one thing I can't stand to see is my sisters crying. Especially over a no good ass nigga when they deserve the world.

"Thank you, I never really have a shoulder to cry on." She said smiling wiping her face.

"Why don't you leave him? You deserve the world and more Jadyn not somebody who has you looking stupid. You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful mind that's the most attractive thing a guy wants and needs. It's his lost when you finally realize you're a diamond and those females he was messing with were just rhinestones. Know your worth Jadyn. He's not worth your tears at all. And just so you know if I ever catch him lacking I'm beating his ass on god." I kissed her cheek walking downstairs then I see my deadbeat ass father standing at the bottom I rolled my eyes tryna walk around him.

"Come on I just wanna salute you for what you said and did for your sister." I scoffed shaking my head.

"Because as her big brother it's a RESPONSIBILITY when she needs me I'm there. I don't think you know ANYTHING. About that. Do you?" I walked around him and outside to the god forsaken van.

Jadyn Young

I cleaned my face and dabbed a little makeup around my eyes so the puffiness wouldn't show

I cleaned my face and dabbed a little makeup around my eyes so the puffiness wouldn't show. Zion and I have been together since my freshman year so I keep taking him back because that's all I know. But, Justice is right he's not worth my tears and as soon as we get back from the beach I'm breaking up with him. I have a future, a bright one, and he isn't going to ruin t because he doesn't know how to keep his dick in his pants and he loyal to me. As I walked out the bathroom I was faced with the Dandre Young my "dad". I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Ok babygirl I was just coming to ask if you were ok. If you needed me."

"Where were you years ago? Missed my graduation, my prom, my EVERYTHING. Trust me I do not need you now. That's why I got brothers." I walked downstairs and outside to the van with everyone in it.

"Bout Time taking forever." I heard La'Niya mumble. I bit my lip to keep from getting a little emotional. I hate when people say stuff about me with so much hostility in there voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to take so long." I muttered.

"Sis why you apologizing? She's being an ass. We all heard the talk you and Justice had she's just mad that he talked to you about something and not her." Alexis said from the back I nodded trying to end the conversation.

"No one is mad he said anything to her. He's my brother after all." La'Niya snapped at Alexis.

"Bitch we all have the same father he's our brother too. You mean he's the only brother that fuck with your ass." Alexis snapped back at her.

"Aye y'all come on don't call each other out y'all names we still family at the end of the day." Alana said intervening.

"Blood don't make us family it just make us related." Alexis said.

"Oh and Jadyn don't get too comfortable talking to Justice like I said he's MY brother not yours got it?" La'Niya sneered at me I nodded and Nae cocked her head back at me.

"Oh hell Nah. Jadyn I know you're quiet and don't like confrontation but nobody needs to speak to you like that. Speak up for yourself. People are not about to run over you. Oh La'Niya?" Nae said.

"What Ahjanae?"

"Don't speak to her in that manner EVER again. Just because Justice is the only one you allow in your life doesn't mean he has to be. If she has no one and needs to hear something with all the brothers we got it could've been any of them but it so happened to be Justice. So next time you talk down on her ima smack you in your mouth how about that?" Nae said smiling, La'Niya just rolled her eyes turning around. I do need to stick up for myself more. I gotta do better. Don't allow anyone to talk down on you and know your worth ok Jadyn? Ok.

Yallllll first I wanna shoutout @xoxoaniyaah on instagram that's the girl that plays Jadyn got follow her. Also shoutout to RestonQuantez she faithfully read all my chapters and votes thanks so much love !💓 IM CLOSE TO 2 THOUSAND READSSS. Also thank you to everybody who adds my book to their reading lists! I've seen so many lately I can't shoutout all of you guys personally so here's a thanks !The road to success only way you can go from the bottom and that is up! I also have made an Instagram page finally it's @MagicClarissa when this book finishes I will be giving updates on my books over there. Love y'all ❣️😘-Clarissa 💋