BAMBAM: drunk in love

Bambam was now your boyfriend, after a few years of knowing each other. Finally you were his and he was yours. Each day passed and everyday you discovered new faces of Bambam. Angry bambam, cringe bambam, weird ass bambam... So each day was unique. Unfortunately you also discovered that this boy that you loved so much, loved to drink and party...

You hated that.

You hated the fact that he was out at night and that you weren't with him cause you're a bit to busy to go to party like he did. Plus you hated the fact the he got drunk.

Bambam always told you

"I'm gonna take care of myself don't worry" while giving you his usual smile.

"Yeah..ok" you always used to say back.

But come on...did he really need to do that? He knew you hated it, you told him multiple times.

"Baby i'm not gonna be able to talk to you tonight" he said on the phone as you heard the blower noise in the background.

"Why? You have a meeting?" You said laying back on your bed, frowning.

"Ummm not really... It's a kindaa...a umm party, i'm going to a party tonight" he said hesitantly.

"Oh." You just said.

You want to throw your phone on the wall. You wanted to curse at him. You wanted to slap him so hard he'll go to bed early.

You didn't just hate the party, or the drinking. You hated the people too, his ex was probably going to be there, flirty ass girls too, drunk people, arg.

"You aren't mad right? You know i'm gonna take care of myself right?"
He said trying to make you less worry.

"Yeah" you just said.

Shit get yourself together (Y/N)!!

"Bambam i really don't--"

"Oh man! wait (Y/N), my boys just texted me to call them, send you a message when i'll get back home okay? Night babe" he suddenly stooped the called.

You were on your bed, half crying...again.

"Come on (Y/N), don't do this to yourself! Just sleep okay" you said trying to hold back the tears as you slap yourself.

The night passed. You slept okay, wasn't good but wasn't bad either. You turn on you phone and immediately check if Bambam had message you since yesterday.

"He babe i'm home" 4am - bambam

"Great" you sigh

You got of your bed, phone still in your hands. You went to check some of your social networks.

Suddenly a message from your best friend came up.

"(Y/N) wtf is this!" 11am - (Y/F/N)

You looked at the message.

"A picture?.."

Suddenly your phone dropped.

You got dressed immediately, took your coat, as well as your keys and ran off. You started running faster and faster each second.