MARK: jagiya? Ani!

I woke up feeling great today! Why?? Cause it was GOT7 fan meeting, oh my i've been waiting for this my whole life, well not my whole life cause it's a bit long but....back to the point! I was so exited today i woke up super early.

"Mom, i'm going!" I screamed looking on last time a the mirror.

"Okay honey, just don't come home to late" she said cleaning.

"Okay mom bye" i left shutting the door.

Today is gonna be perfect, i'm gonna meet GOT7 finally!

"Omg i can't wait to meet Mark--"

Suddenly i bumped into someone and fell down.

"Ouchhh...jeez" he said rubbing my forehead.

"Oh gosh, i'm really sorry miss. I didn't see you there, i was in a hurry and--"

He didn't finish he's sentence because he notice that i couldn't move.

"Are--are you ok miss?" He said looking at me.

That voice...no no no it wasn't a regular voice...it was a voice of a greek god, of an prince...

"Miss are you ok?" He repeated.

"I'm--i'm fine" i tried to get back up but i just fell down again. My ankle was hurt so i was helpless.

"Oh god, you're hurt. I'll help you get up" Mark said.

"Umm..no please just let me stay down here" i said embarrassed looking down.

"Miss i need to help you, you're hurt and it's probably my fault"

"Oh god can you stop calling me miss!" I said looking at him. Oupps...sh*t.

"Oh..sorry, i didn't see your face so i didn't know we were the same age...." He help me stand.

"I-i--i'm sorry i yelled at you.." You mentally cursed yourself.

"It's fine, oh i think you drop your phone" he said taking the phone from the ground, accidentally pushing the button causing it to show mywallpaper.

"Please give me back my phone" i said looking at Mark who was staring at my phone.

"Is this me?" He giggled.

"Unm...no it's not! It's not! Please give me my phone" i said trying to take it.

"You like me don't you" he giggled putting my phone behind his back.

"No i don't..!! Give me back my phone Mark!" I shut my eyes waiting for him to give it.

Suddenly there was a small silence.
I opened my eyes seeing Mark on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"I'm putting my number on your phone, so we can talk" he smiled.

"Why do you want us to talk?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"So we can know more about each other, oh and come with me, lets go together to the fan signing" he carried me.

"Wh--what are you doing"

"I'm carrying you to the fan signing event, my car is a few blocks from here, i want to go with you" he giggled.

"You just met me" i laughed.

"Then great, we can know more about each other in the car...that's about 2 blocks from here" he joked.

"But how about the fans?" I asked.

"What about them?"

"They'll get mad if they see you doing this"

"No they won't, i'll protect you. Since i broke your ankle, from now on i'll protect you okay?" He giggled walking.

"I don't know what i'm suppose to answer to that...."

"It's a yes" he said.

----after the fan signing----

"Hey guys" Mark said helping me to go in their dorm.

"Mark who is this...." JB ask a bit preoccupied.

"It's my girlfriend" he said quickly.

"I'm not--i'm--"

"Fine you're no fun, everybody this is (Y/N) she's my FRIEND. Happy?" He looked at me.

"I wouldn't say happy, you practically kidnapped me" i said sitting down on a chair.

"You kidnapped her Mark?!" Jackson freaked out.

"I didn't kidnapped her, we bumped into each other and her ankle broke" he explained scratching his head.

"Wow that was...but...---wait how did you break her ankle by bumping on her?" Junior laughed.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" He explained.

"Yeah so now, he wants to protect me..." I looked down.

"You want to protect her?" JB asked.

Suddenly there was a huge silence, an awkward one actually.

"Well, welcome to our dorm (Y/N). Hope we become great friend" they all said.

"See i told you they'll like you" Mark smiled cutely.

"Yeah, Mark i need to go home. My mom--"

"I called her" he said drinking water.

"You did what?!!" My eyes widened.

"I presented myself and told her you'll be staying with us" he said so innocently.

"Mark you can't do that" i giggled.

"Of course i can and i did. So your mom gave me a luggage with your cloths and all..."

"Your incredible..." I held my head.

"Of course i am, well (Y/N) welcome to your new house"

"Thanks" i said laughing so hard because this was just so weird.

"Welcome jagiya" he winked.

"Jagiya? No no no don't call me that"

"Jagiya"

"Stop it Mark"

"Jagiyaaaa" he looked at my, doing a puppy dog face.

"Mark hajima..."

"Jagiya!"

"Yaaaa!"

"Saranghae jagiya"

_________________________

TADADADAA!! MARK one shot done!! Hope you liked it my lovely chingus!! Hope you guys are having a fun day!! Have a blessed week loves!! Kiseuuu ^3^

•Author-nim/Unnie