MARK: painful love

You were sitting by yourself, waiting for your best friend to come by. Unfortunately after waiting, you got a text message saying that she couldn't come to school today.

"Arg...this is going to be a long day" you said getting up. You started walking in the hallways when suddenly your books fell, no. It was him again, Mark made your books fall down on the floor as he passes by laughing with his crew. You sign looking at that jerk as you got down on your knees and got your books. You quickly got up, fixing your skirt as you blew on your face to get a strand of hair off.

You walked faster not wanting to catch them again. Arg Mark, you've always wondered why was he acting this way towards you, you didn't do anything to him. When you first saw him, you thought he was pretty cute, but now...arg he's just an idiot.

You finally arrived to class as everyone stared at you. You rolled your eyes as you saw Mark and the other boys smirking your way. You got near your desk, and sat on your chair. As soon as you sat down, there was a weird disgusting sound. Everyone laugh as they thought you had farted...you looked at Mark who was holding his phone at you clearly showing it was his fault. You held your tears as you look around you.

Thankfully the teacher arrived, and class started. You liked class, cause it was the only moment when they would just let you alone. You were trying to listen to the lesson but you could stop wondering why Mark was staring at you....again... You shook your head trying to stop yourself from being distracted.

After an hour class was over, and gladly your next teacher was absent today, so you could just go home and rest. You were getting out of class, as everyone followed. You were walking in the hallways, stopping in front of your locker, you did your combination and opened it. Suddenly

*splash*

Water cane out of nowhere and you were soaked. You looked around as you saw GOT7 and Mark laughing at you. You looked down, tears falling down your cheeks as anger boiled inside you. Why were they doing this...no why was Mark doing this....
They got near you and teased you more.

"Ommo ommo do you need a towel Shinhye-ah?" Bambam spoke as they all started to joke about you. Suddenly Jackson noticed that you were crying and they all ran. Idiots...

They all left but one.

"Why do you do this..." You had the courage to ask as Mark stood still, you looked at him, puffy eyes, cloths wet, hair ruined.

"Cause it's fun" he smirked crossing his arms. To be honest Mark was guilty of his actions. He never wanted to make your cry, he just did it cause he thought it would make you a bit angry and it would push you to go and talk to him...but he never meant to make you cry...not you.

"It's fun? Ok Mark. So for you it's fun to make someone miserable enough so she would cry every night. And regret how she feels...."

"Shinhye..." Mark said as his voice changed quickly..he was now talking with a soft voice. Your tears wouldn't stop falling down, never would you think he would go this far. This was just to much for you. Mark stood there not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say...he was frozen...his chest hurt just by hearing those words you told him. He looked down and groaned in frustration.

"You know what...go and bully me...i don't care...just do whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me anymore...i'll just go"  you said taking your stuff and closed the locker. You cried as you started walking faster. Suddenly a hand caught your small wrist as your body turned around facing the opposite direction. Mark was facing you, panting as he stared directly in your eyes, but his gazed went from your eyes to your cherry lips. And in a blink of an eye Mark crashed his lips on yours as you tried to get him off, but it was no use Mark was indeed stronger than you.

"I'm so sorry Shinhye...." He said between the kiss. Catching his breath he spoke again.

"I never wanted to make you cry, i never meant to hurt you" he kissed you again. As you closed your eyes, tears sliding down your red cheeks. He cupped your face to deepened the kiss as he continued.

"I never want to see you cry again....I love you Shinhye..." He took a deep breath and kissed you one last time. Both of you had your eyes closed, catching your breath after this intense moment. He rested his forehead as he whispered something.

"I love you Shinhye...i love you" he smiled like an idiot as you tried to think straight. You opened your puffy eyes seeing Mark's face so close to yours.

"Mark..."

Suddenly he shut you by pecking your lips once again. Mark such a tease. You looked down embarrassed by your actions. He giggled looking at you as he cupped your face again to give you a cute gentle kiss on the forehead.

"You don't need to tell me if you love me or not. That kiss kinda give me my answer" he smirked taking a step back as you blushed.

"I hate you" you blurred out, making Mark giggled.

"Yeah yeah, i hate you too Jagi"

___________________________

Omagggadddd my feels!! I should take a break or my mind will explode! To much Mark goodness~.~ hope you liked it honey!! This was for Galaxy4evr!Enjoy reading the next imagines that will come!! Luvv ya!

•Author-nim/Unnie