BAMBAM: Be my girl

"Oh come on (Y/N)! Why don't you want to go out with Bambam! He's so adorable! He can't keep his eyes off you" your best friend said as she jumped on your bed.

"He's just like other boys...dumb, he doesn't really like me. Why should i go out with him" you started cleaning up your room.

"What are you talking about! He does like you! And i know you like him too! Don't forget that he was your first crush when we were kids" she smiled at me.

"That was BEFORE, and don't you remember i suffered a lot when i discovered he didn't like me back" you said as memories came back.

"I know you did, but now is your chance! He likes you (Y/N)!"

Maybe your best friend was right, but still...you didn't want to go out with Bambam...Everyone was telling you he liked you. But he never tried to show it, and if he did...you didn't even notice.

"Can i sleep over tonight?" She ask making a puppy dog face.

"Yeah why not" you said getting into your pajamas.

After a few minutes talking you her the doorbell ringing.

"Who could that be" ____ ask terrified.

"I--i don't know...it can't be my parents since they are both not in town...maybe it's your mom?" You said trying to calm yourself.

"My mom is out of town too!" She said shutting your eyes.

The doorbell didn't stop ringing so you decided to go and open the door.

"Open it unnie!" She whispered.

"Fine!" You said back.

You opened the door softly wishing it wasn't a murderer when suddenly your eyes widened.

"Omg..." Your best friend smiled.

It wasn't your parents or a murderer...it was worst..

"Hey" Bambam said standing in front of your door with flowers.

"What are you doing here?" You ask confused.

"I wanted to ask you something" he said shyly.

"If you're going to ask for homewor--"

"Be my girl" he smiled.

"What?" You said confused.

"I think i'm going to let you guys talk face to face" your best friend winked at you as she giggled.

"What are you talking about Bambam?"

"Please, i know you liked me before" he giggled.

"I didn--" you tried to deny but it was no use.

"I liked you too"

You couldn't believe what Bambam just said.

"No you didn't" you said as you tried to close the door.

"Please (Y/N) listen, since the first day we met each other i fell for you. And yes i know we were only 12 years old but i never stopped loving you since that day. And i can't imagine myself without you" he said sincerely as he pushed the door.

"Bambam i don't know..."

"I'll prove it to you"

"What--"

You never had the chance to finish your sentence since his lips were on yours.
It was only a quick peck on the lips but it meant a lot.

"Now do you believe me" he giggled.

"A little bit" you joked.

"So? What do you say? Will you be my girl?" He smiled cutely handing you the roses.

~~~~if only this could happen to me xD i'm just joking! Well...not really! Whatever! I hope you guys liked it! And thanks for reading!! Wuv you guys!!! <3 <3 <3 ~~~~~