BAMBAM : Swimming

[Your POV]

The boys and i decided to just hang out today. Since they didn't practice or whatsoever. Today was really sunny day, i was so happy cause it didn't stop raining these past week.

"What should we do?" I ask them.

"I propose we go somewhere cute" Bambam said

"Cute? Really?" I giggled.

"Cute like what?" Youngjae ask

"Like Y/N" he winked at me.

I felt my cheeks burning, so i just pretended it was to hot. *lame excuse for this kind of situation xD*

After a little while, we decided we'll go to our resort. So that means....swimming! Great, i'm gonna be in a bikini in front of 7 byuntaes.

We arrived at the resort and i quickly ran in the bathroom to change myself.
I took a towel to cover myself from the byuntae brothers.

"Boo!!!" Jackson jumped out of nowhere.

Fudge...he made me drop my towel. I saw them starring at me, i quickly took the towel and covered myself.

"Yaaaa!! Can you guys stop starring!" I screamed

"Woooww Y/N you never told me you had such a beautiful body" Jackson smirked.

"Guess why" i joked

"We're not byuntaes" JB giggled.

"Pffff....yes you are" i said heading to the pool.

I looked behind me to check if no one was there to push me or something, i drop my towel and jumped in the pool. The water was just perfect, not to cool or too warm. It was just so relaxing.
Of course there was an end to all that "relaxing".
The boys all went shirtless and jumped in the pool too.
We started playing in the water, some of the boys were drowning each other for fun. *wow so fun "drowning people"*
The suddenly i felt a pair of hands on my waist, and it wasn't mine.

"What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm just trying to relax Bambam" i giggled.

"Wae! Let's have fun!" He acted like a baby.

"Yaaaa, stop making that baby face! You know it's my weakness" i pinched his cheeks.

"I know" he said cutely

"Guys! Come on!" Jackson said

"Coming!" Bambam smiled

"I'm going with you guys, but if someone tries to drown me, i'll kill you all" i laughed

We went where the boys were and started to play so games in the water.
Splashing water on each other, fooling around and all that stuff.
After about 3 hours it was already night, the sun was slowly going down.
The boys went inside the resort but i stayed near the swimming pool. Of course i was already in my cloths, no more bikini.

I was enjoying some peace, and watching the sun going down.

"Hey" i heard a voice behind me.

I turned around to see Bambam.

"Hey, why aren't you inside with the others" i said as he sit down next to me.

"I just wanted to...you know...relax" i smiled at me.

"Relax or spend some time with me?" I giggled

"Mostly spend some time with you but relaxing is good too" he joked.

"Cute" i said looking at him.

After a few minutes the sun was completely gone, only the stars shined now.

" Y/N look up" Bambam smiled looking up.

I looked up seeing how beautiful it was, all those stars shining in the night sky.

"It's really something" i smiled

"Yeah it is, just like you"

"You're something too you know" i giggled.

"Thanks" he giggled.

Bambam and i just kept starring at those millions of stars in the sky. I never knew how sensitive Bambam could be, i find it quite attractive.

"Bambam?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you know when you're in love?" I said still looking up.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" he smiled looking straight into my eyes.

"Then i think i'm in love"

"With who?"

"With you" i kissed him gently on the cheek.

"I think i'm in love too, cause i can't imagine my future without you" he smiled

"I love you bambam"

"I love you more Y/N"

~~~awwwwww omg!! Well never mind! Hope you liked it!!!😁😁~~~