JB: hey beautiful

Today was the most important day for you! GOT7's fan meeting! You were so exited you woke up super early. You jumped of your bed, and went immediately in the bathroom.

You took a shower and dried off. You started putting on a little bit of makeup since it suits you better, and you did your hair.

"Do i look ok?" You ask yourself.

Finally you started choosing your cloths.

"Nop not this...definitely not this one...ewww why do i have this in my closet..." You looked threw your stuff.

You finally decided to wear a cute blue skirt with the most adorable white top.

"This should do the trick!" You looked at yourself in the mirror.

You went downstairs and looked at your mom.

"Mom, you know that i love you right?" You did your puppy dog eyes.

"You want me to drive you there,right?" She giggled.

"Yes!!! Jebal omma!!!" You started begging.

"Arasso, let me get the keys and then we'll go" she smiled.

"Gomawo!!" You smiled.

After half an hour driving, you finally arrived at the fan meeting.

"Ok honey have fun!" Your mom waved at you.

"Thanks mom" you smiled.

You started looking around, there was so many people. You went somewhere were there wasn't as much people. You were walking when suddenly you bumped into someone.

"Omooo..." You said rubbing your forehead.

"Aigoo.. I'm so sorry are you ok?" A familiar voice ask.

"Ne" you said still not looking up because you were trying to found out who's voice it was.

"Well, i'm really embarrassed...i made a beautiful girl fall down..." He said.

Suddenly you heard a crowd and the person just disappeared.

"Well that was weird..." You looked around you.

----at the fan meeting line---

You were so nervous, you were waiting in the line for your turn.

"Aigoo..i hope i can get JB's signature. He is my favorite" you said to yourself.

The line was moving...and it was finally your turn. You were trying to calm yourself as you saw 7 hot boys in front of you.

"Annyeong" you said shyly.

You said hello and got everyone's signature except JB. Because he was the last one.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you said again, not wanting to look him in the eyes since you were super nervous.

"Hey, look at me" you smiled.

You got the courage and looked at JB.

"Oh, i know you" he giggled.

"What..?!" You said surprised.

"Yeah, you're that cute girl i bumped on earlier" he blushed a bit.

You couldn't believe what was happening.

"So what's your name beautiful" he smiled.

"(Y/N)..." You said softly.

"Ok (Y/N), here is your signed picture and i out on a little something there to. Just for you" he winked.

"Oh...gomawo" you bowed trying not to scream like a crazy fan.

"Well, hope to see you again" he smiled:

"You too JB oppa" you smiled back.

You went out of the line and quickly looked in your album. You looked at the page where he signed...and there was a little piece of paper.

"He--he-gave me his number?!!" You said almost dying.

You look back at JB, and you saw him winking at you. You quickly turned back immediately went back home to faint. This was a dream come true.

You got home and checked your cellphone, you quickly put on his number and kissed your phone.

"Hey" you sent him.

In less than 5 second he replied, you widened your eyes.

"Hey beautiful, i'm glad you texted. Want to meet tomorrow for lunch??"

And that was the death of you.

___________

Hey hey hey!! So, i guess everyone would like this to happen to them at a fan meeting! XD like omg!! Who wouldn't!! Well this was a request from MrsPastoriniKpop!! Hope you like it cutie!^^ well hope you guys have a blessed week!! And keep being awesome!!