YUGYEOM: Camp

You were on your bed thinking about Camp. Your parents told you it was a good idea to go since it was for the people gifted musically like you.
If you were to go, you didn't know anyone there. But you still told yourself maybe it's a good idea to go, maybe you were going to meet new friends.

"Why not" you said looking at the ceiling.

The next day you were preparing your luggages since you were about to leave.
You brought everything you needed, including your earphones. You never left house without them.

"I think it's all" you said looking around you.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready? We have to go!" Your mom screamed.

"Yeah i am!" You said taking your luggage and going down stairs.

Your mom and you got in the car and drove until Camp.
You got out of the car and looked around. You saw kids with guitars, violins and more. This was where you belonged.

"Mom i think i'm good, thanks for the ride" you kissed your mom on the cheek.

"Okey honey! Have fun!" She waved as she left.

Now it was only you. You were looking around searching for your room. When you suddenly bumped into someone making his stuff fall.

"Oh! I'm really sorry! I'm a bit lost" you said picking up his stuff and giving him back.

"Don't worry, it's nothing" the boy smiled at you.

He was the most handsome boy you had ever seen. He was tall and he had the cutest smile.

"I have to go, maybe see you later?" He smiled at you.

"Yeah" you blushed.

After saying goodbye to the handsome boy, you finally found your room.
You were 3 in the room, two girls stared smiling at you.

"Hey nice to meet you i'm _____" she smiled.

"Hi! I'm _____!" The other one said.

"Nice to meet you both! I'm (Y/N)" you smiled.

"Pretty name! I feel we're going to be best friends" _____ said

"I hope so!" You said unpacking your stuff and started arranging your bed.

After half an hour talking with your new friends, you decided to take a walk. You got your earphones and went out your room.

It was just perfect, the fresh air, music in your ears, and no one to bother you.
This was life. Suddenly you bumped into someone again.

"Why do i keep bumping on people" you laughed getting up again.

But when you saw who you bumped into, your eyes widened.

"The real question is why do you keep bumping on me" he laughed

"Sorry" he smiled embarrassed.

"No worries, i'm Yugyeom by the way." He said as we started walking together.

"Nice to meet you Yugyeom, i'm (Y/N)" you smiled.

"So (Y/N), God must have planned us bumping into each other on the first day of camp" he giggled.

"Yeah i think so too" you laughed

"Or maybe he read in my mind" he said looking at you.

"What do you mean?"

"I prayed to God that i will find love this summer Camp" he winked at you.

"Ohh--and why do you think it's me?" you blushed.

"I don't. I just know it" he took your hands as he held it tight while you to walk.

"You know we just met" you giggled looking down.

"I know, and i also know that you like me"

"What--"

"You're blushing" he said as he stopped in front of you.

"Am not--"

Suddenly he kissed your cheek.

"Now you are" he pointed your cheeks.

"Pabo!" You pouted.

"This summer camp is going to be awesome" he winked at you.

~~~~can wait for SUMMER! Even if it's still far away!!!! Well hope you liked it my dear readers!! Wuv wuv wuv ^,^ ~~~~