BAMBAM: bestfriend

You were sitting on a bench at school. Earphones in, world out. You were humming softly, as you watched the blue sky. The weather was particularly beautiful today. You continued looking up when suddenly you were interrupt by some girls.

"Yaaa! You there!" One of the girl pointed.

Suddenly you realize it wasn't any girl...it was the one who always bullied you. her name..._______.

"What do you want" you ask getting your stuff and standing up.

"I want you to be miserable" she smirked.

"Whatever" you said walking out when she quickly pulled you back.

"You don't think you'll get out so easy, now won't you" she said with her devilish smile.

"Can you let me go please" you look at her annoyed.

"N--"

Suddenly you heard a familiar voice.

"Let her go" Bambam said putting his arms around your waist, back hugging you. You got surprised by his actions.

"And who are you? Her brother?" ____ laughed.

"Nop i'm her boyfriend, so let her go." he smiled at her.

______ let you go and looked at Bambam confused. She left, completely lost....like you.
Bambam wasn't your boyfriend, he was your best friend. But you kinda liked the feeling of him back hugging you and hearing him say "she's my girlfriend" since you had an enormous crush on him.

"Thanks Bambam" you smiled at him.

"No worries" he smiled back.

He continued by saying something that made your heart beat faster.

"You liked it don't you?"

"What are you taking about?" You ask as you didn't understand what he was taking about.

He got behind you, back hugging you again.

"This. you like this. Don't you (Y/N)"

You quickly turned bright red.

"An--aniyo---" you denied.

"You sure?? Because it seams like you love it when i do this" he rested his head on your shoulder, as you felt his breath.

"Bambam please...." You shut your eyes.

"(Y/N) i know you like me and i like you too" he whispered softly in your ear.

"Jinjja..." You tried to speak clearly.

"Ne, why do you think i told that girl you were my girlfriend"

You couldn't take it anymore, his arms around your waist, his head in your shoulder, the whispering....it was killing you.

"(Y/N) so what do you think? Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said cutely looking deeply into your eyes.
You looked at him, and nodded.

You were about to leave when suddenly Bambam pulled you back.

"One more thing" he smirked.

In a blink of an eye, his lips and your lips were connected. You widened your eyes as he started kissing you more.
Bambam pulled off and smiled innocently.

"Ok now you can go" he giggled.

~~~~beryyyy beryyyy short one ^^ hope you enjoyed! My little chingus!! ^,^ ~~~~~