JR : Bad boy?

[Your POV]

Today was one ordinary day, i got ready and went off to school.
The school were i go isn't just any school, it's a school for the people who have a musical talent like playing instrument, singing, dancing and all that stuff; plus the people who goes there are pretty rich. The thing is...i belong to an average family, we don't have a lot of money like those people.
I'm treated as the "lucky girl" cause i actually entered this school not because i'm rich but because i can sing and play guitar really well.

After a few minutes of walking i was in front of the school, i saw everyone getting out of limousines and big flashy cars. And i'm just here walking, i don't care actually! I really love my life.

I was walking while looking at my phone when i bumped into someone.

"Ouchhh" i said rubbing my forehead

"Yaaaa you should be more careful" the girl said while looking at her mirror, if her hair wasn't ruined.

"Sorry.." I said getting up.

"Oohh! I didn't notice it was our LUCKY GIRL" she looked at me from head to toe.

All of her friends where laughing except one boy. He was tall, with black hair and he didn't stop looking at me.

I took my bag of the floor and continued walking in the halls.

"Aishhh...those mean girls..." I whispered to myself putting stuff in my locker. But somehow i felt someone looking at me... I looked behind me, to the right? To the left? No one was there.

The bell rang and i was off to biology class. I hate biology...
I sat down and pretended to work.

"Hey" i heard a unfamiliar voice.

I looked behind me and i saw that boy again. The one who wasn't laughing at me.

"Oh...hi" i said softly

"Sorry for...the thing that happened earlier" he said

"Oh...why are you sorry...you did nothing wrong..." I smiled weakly.

"Yeah but my sis did..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"So that was your sister?"

"Yeah.."

"It's fine...i'm use to it..."

"What?? Getting pushed around??" He raised an eye brown.

"Yeah..." I said embarrassed

"Well you shouldn't..." He looked at me.

"Why are you helping me? Aren't you some kind of...Bad boy?"

"Bad boy?" He said.

I nodded and he didn't answer back.
After a an hour of waiting, finally class was over. Thank god!
I went out of class when that boy chased after me.

"Hey! I didn't catch your name?" He said

"It's Y/N"

"Nice to meet you, i'm JR"

I was going to answer back when i heard i very very familiar voice.

"Yaaaa! Why are you hanging with my oppa!! you know diamonds don't hang out with trash right??" She said laughing at me.

Aishh i'm just gonna get bullied, and JR is never gonna be someone i can hang out with...he's just to...perfect.
I was going to leave when JR took me by the wrist.

"Heyy Jenna, look" JR said

Suddenly i got pushed on the lockers with JRs body on mine.

"JR--"

Then in a blink of an eye JR had his lips on mine. I wanted to push him back but there was just something telling me to let him continue. I was surprise so i didn't answer his kiss.

"Kiss back" he licked my lower lip

His voice just gave me chills and i saw the look on his sister's face. I just kiss him back and put my arm around his neck as he puts his around my waist.

"Aishhhh!!! Yaaaa!! Junior!!!!" She screamed

"I do what i want sis" he said between the kiss.

"Aishhhh!!! This is so not what i wanted to happen!!" She said annoyed and leaving.

After a few minutes JR backed off and i just realized what we've done.

"JR--i'm sorry--i didn't mean to--"

"I love you Y/N"

"What?"

"I loved you since the first day you got accepted here, but i just couldn't tell you" he blushed

"But you're a bad boy"

"Well now...i'm your bad boy" he smirk leaning for another kiss.

~~~~~JR a bad boy?? I don't think so! Hope you liked it!!!~~~~~