BAMBAM: It's over (Part 2)

So guys! This is a part 2 of an imagine that was written a long time ago! So if you want to read the part 1 again to remember the story! Do it arasso? Kk enjoy reading!! ^^

After that day, i never wanted to see Bambam again. I know he tried to contact me cause well my phone couldn't stop ringing, he tried to come at my house, he tried to follow me when i was out...but even though he he did all that, what he did was just too much.

"Omma, i'm going to be in my room if you need something"

"Umm honey, actually i do need something, can you just buy some carrots at the grocery, just that" she smiled handing me the money.

"Okay, i'll be back quickly" i took the money and went out of the house.

I started walking, with my earphones plugged in like always when suddenly someone caught my arm.

"Who are you?" I looked at the unfamiliar face in front of me.

"...Mark...i'm Mark...umm can you come with me?" He scratched his head, this guy seemed very unsure.

"Why should i? I mean...i don't even know you...." I said getting his hands of me.

"But you know my friend! I mean yeah! You know my friend! And he want...ummm to see you..." He smiled softly.

"And who is this friend of yours?" You asked crossing your arms, looking at Mark who was getting more nervous.

"He's a friend of yours too!" He said.

"Name?" You raised your eyebrows.

"You don't nee to know he's name reall--"

"Name." You said coldly leaving Mark trapped.

"Bambam" he said quickly.

I turned around and started walking again.

"(Y/N) please come back...!" He screamed.

I stopped took a deep breath, calmed myself before a tear escaped and turned around, facing Mark.

"Bambam is not my friend. I was nothing to him, why would i want him in my life again" i said with a shaky voice.

"Please (Y/N) he loves you! He's not with Jina anymore!" He continued.

"So that's his excuse? He's not with Jina anymore? Wow..i thought he'd be wiser...it doesn't mean he isn't with Jina anymore that i'll come back crawling and forget what he has done to me ok! You don't even understand!" I started crying.

"(Y/N)" i heard behind me. It wasn't Mark talking anymore. I needed to get out of here. So i closed my eyes and started walking.

"(Y/N) please just listen to what i have to say, please understand me" he said following me.

"I already understood everything Bambam, you cheated on me! That's all!" I screamed as tears fell down my cheeks.

"I did it to protect you! I did it to protect you (Y/N)...." He said.

I suddenly stopped and looked back at Bambam who was panting.

"I did it to protect you...i never meant to hurt you..." He cried.

You didn't want to listen to Bambam but something deep inside you made you stay...and listen.

"What is it then huh? What is it?" I said getting near him.

"I wanted to protect you from Jina..." He sign looking at me.

"before we dated...Jina liked me...so when we started hanging out and dating...She got jealous and told me she'd hurt you if we stay together...i didn't have any choice....i wanted to stay with you! I told her i would never leave you...but she threatened me...she told me she'll kill you..she told me she'll make your life and your family's life...a nightmare....so i had no choice....i told her i'd leave you...but never because i stopped loving you...i did it to protect you...because i love you (Y/N)...."

I couldn't believe what happened...Bambam protected me all this time... how could i know he wasn't lying? His eyes...they were filled with sadness...and regret...

"Bambam..."

"Please (Y/N)...i love you so much...i'm dying....since the day you heard the rumor with Jina...i never stopped crying every night....i'm so desperate...i know it sounds horrible to say this but i can't live without you (Y/N)...i need to hear your voice, to see your smile, to just be with you... It completes my day" he giggled but still his eyes were red because of all the crying.

I got in front of him, as he cried. I cupped his face, and hugged him.
I started crying in Bambam's arms.

"I--i love you Bambam" i cried, but still a smiled formed on my face.

"Thank you (Y/N)...i love you so much..."

"And Jina?" I looked at him a bit worried.

"Jina...she's gone, dumbed her, and if she tries to hurt you, i'll do everything i can to stop her...i'll protect you until the end" he smiled, pecking my pinkish lips.

"Saranghae oppa"

"Nado, by the way why are you out here?" He asked.

"Ooh man, the carrots!"

___________________________

Sooo guys!! You asked for part 2!! Here it is! Hoped you like it!! Luvv ya guys!!
(I did it super fast so hope you still enjoy!!)

•Author-nim/Unnie