BAMBAM & MARK: Alone

Alone, a five letter word that was describing how you felt lately. To be honest you never really minded being alone, it was fine. Sometimes being alone was the best but the other times you just needed to talk to someone. Someone who would just talked about everything and nothing at the same time, someone who wouldn't be bored talking to you about those things. Bambam. You and him had been so close these past months, and god how you guys had fun. People would always tell you "how can you survive being apart", cause it was literally impossible. You couldn't be apart, well that was what you thought.

"Where's Bambam?" Mark asked as you looked up at him. You were sitting on the grass, at a park near your house.

"I don't know" you just said giving him those "what can i do" smiles as Mark sat next to you.

"It's weird that you don't know" he just said taking a deep breath as the boy interrupted your reading.

"To be honest i know nothing lately" you just giggled letting out your frustration. Mark smiled at you and patted your back as you both looked at the sky who was particularly blue today. You guys just stayed there, silent, as the wind blowed gently, letting a strand of hair follow the wind.

"He's probably just busy" Mark said laying down on the fresh grass as you took a deep breath and laid next to him.

"He probably is, but he always tried to find time for me" you smiled but a tear escaped your eye, quickly wiped it off before Mark had the chance to see it.

"I know, but i mean maybe he's just very busy, he must be working on something important" the boy tried to make you smile as you do so. You smiled at Mark, smiled like it didn't hurt even a bit. But somehow it did...even if it was "a bit".

"I hope he's okey, i hope he's working hard and then when he finishes we'll be hanging out and talking more again" you looked down on the grass picking up a little flower. Mark smiled at you, trying to find a way to make you laugh, maybe see a real smile again, a smile that would mean everything. Mark would do anything for you, he would do anything to make you smile like you always did. The smile that looked like those on the toothbrush commercials. Even tho it was impossible for you to look like those people.

"I know he loves you" He stared at you as you nodded. Mark broke is own heart. Saying that was the hardest thing he had ever said not counting that one time he had to tell his mom that he and Jackson went to another country for a week without telling her. But it was almost as hard as that maybe even slightly harder.

"He probably does, but sometimes i just feel alone, and i just want him to be there" you took a deep breath again not wanting to let your emotions take over.

"You know you're not alone right? You can always, always talk to me" he smiled at you as you stared at that boy, who was being pretty awesome.

"Thanks Mark, it means a lot" you smiled at him a slight embarrassed. Ah. That was it, that was the smile. Mark couldn't stop looking at you. It was like time froze, he wanted to stay like this forever. Looking at you smile like you've never smiled before. The smile that gave him butterflies in his stomach, that one smile that could break and fix his heart at the same moment.

"No worried" he just said.

"Well i probably have to leave now, i still have lots to do, and like always i keep waiting at the last minute to do these things" you giggled as you both stood up.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Mark asked as you nodded your head making him bit his lips.

After a few minutes, you finally reached your house, it wasn't very far.
Mark looked at it then looked at you.

"So i guess i'm leaving you here" he scratched the back of his head.

Suddenly...

"(Y/N)!" Bambam screamed as you and Mark turned around. Bambam was walking hands in his pockets, smiling at both of you.

"Hey" Mark greeted him and smiled.

"Hey Bam-"

"I missed you" he pulled you into a hug as Mark suddenly took a step back. You hugged Bambam back and looked at Mark who was waving you goodbye. You smiled at the boy, waving back, and giving him that smile again.

"Gosh how i missed you" Bambam cupped your cheeks as you stayed there doing nothing.

"You didn't even text me" you said trying to make it sound funny but it just sounded angry? Well that was actually what you were feeling, a mixed of anger and a lot more sadness.

"I'm really sorry, i swear i won't do it again" he said patting your head making you smile at Bambam.

"Arajii" you said.

"So what was Mark doing here?" He asked making you look behind him. Mark was gone.

"Mmh, he was..."

"He was?"

"Keeping me company" you stared behind Bambam, at the road Mark might or might have not taken.

"Why is that?" He frowned making you look back at him.

"I was feeling alone"

___________________________

HEY GUYS^^ so ummm yeah, hope you guys liked it! And sorry if this imagine is a bit confusing or whatever, i don't really know what i was thinking while writing this ! Anyways!! Still hope you enjoyed! And thanks for reading! LUV YA^^

•Author-nim/Unnie