MARK: passion?

I was heading towards the dance room, dancing was my favorite thing to do. I always though about making it my career but i didn't...because my parents though it was a stupid choice...so i just decided it would be a hobby. Every day after school a went to the dance room near my house. Dancing, it helped a lot. When i'm feeling down, i dance. When i'm feeling happy, i dance. When i'm stressed out cause of my math test, i dance. It's a way for me to be....Me.

I was walking toward the front door of the room, when suddenly i hear music coming from it. I opened the door softly seeing a young boy, about my age, quite tall and most importantly he was dancing like a pro. I didn't notice that i was staring and suddenly the music stopped. I looked again and realized the boy was staring at me, not taking his eyes from me.

"Who are you?" He ask.

"No...who are you?" You said getting a bit closer. Bot wanting to go too close since you didn't know him.

"I asked first" he giggled.

Omg he's so charming...

"I'm (Y/N), i come here everyday after school....your turn"

"I'm Mark, Mark Tuan. I just moved here and my dad told me there was this dance room that everyone could use." He looked at the room.

"Not everyone can use it, only the ones with a dream..." I whispered putting my bag in the corner.

"Well that a good thing, since i'm a dreamer" he giggled.

I looked at him, not taking my eyes of his. Did he really have a dream? Like i did?

"Ok dreamer, this is my dance room. I pay the rent of this room and if you want to stay here, show me how passionate you are." I crossed my arm.

"You asked for it" he said turning the music on.

Mark got in the middle of the room, closed his eyes and that was it. The music send him somewhere else, Mark was dancing as if i wasn't here. He was dancing hip hop, doing a little popping just making his body move.
After a few minutes, the music stopped and Mark looked at me panting.

"So? Can i stay?" He smirked still breathing heavily.

"I don't know...i didn't feel any passion..." I joked around getting near him.

Suddenly i was pinned on the mirror, with Mark smirking.

"Didn't feel any passion? (Y/N) when i saw you coming in, i didn't know how to control myself anymore. You make me so nervous...and i don't like being nervous" he bit his lips.

I look at him terrified but quite happy since he's so handsome.

"Mark get of me" i said softly.

"No cutie, not until i show you how passionate i am" he winked.

And with that Mark crashed his lips on mine, cupping my face to make the kiss deeper. I broke the kiss breathing heavily, Mark's lips and mine were still touching a bit. I raised my head looking at Mark's beautiful eyes as he pinned my hands on the wall behind me, kissing me a second time. Then he backed of bitting my lip.

Still panting, i tried to speak.

"Mar--"

"Enough passion miss??" He smirked.

"Is this your way of getting what you want" i giggled.

"Nop, this is the way i show you that i love you" he caressed my cheek.

"Mark...we've just met" i raised an eyebrow.

"I know but don't you believe at, love at first sight" he laughed.

"Well now i do" i giggled pushing him off.

______________________

Heeyy peeps!! So hope you liked it! And enjoyed reading!! Did your brain explode?? Cause mine did XD ooh! And i also wanted to apologize for not updating, cause i have to work hard at school since i'm in last year of high school! Hope you guys understand! And have a blessed week my luuvvesss!! Annyeong~~