JB: closer

JB, Jaebum for those who were close to him. And to be true you weren't really close with him, well that was before of course. But before what.
The both of you were in the same school, you knew him cause your friends knew him obviously, you looked  at him sometimes thinking he was a nice guy. You guys sometimes would talk, but just slightly, enough for you to just know a bit more every time. The more you would talk to him the more you started to find him cool, funny and like you said, nice.
Everyday you would see him with his earphones and playing guitar. You looked at him and was actually amazed of how skillful he was. Everyday you discovered something new about him, you noticed some things you didn't before. Like how JB massaged his hands after playing guitar, or how he would say  the same expressions..

Strangely, one day you've decided to try it out. The guitar. You sat on the chair and you wanted to play, but you couldn't. Scared of what the others would think of you, you just sat there, looking in front of you as you imagined playing one day. After a lot of thinking you finally decided.

"Mom, dad, i want to play guitar" you smiled brightly. And that was the start of it all.

You woke up, 7am, every sunday morning you had to go to school, why? JB, he obviously became your guitar teacher, and you two had this weird relationship. You didn't even know how to describe it to be honest.

"I'll be there at 9" he texted you as you looked at your phone. You were still on your bed, trying to wake yourself up.

"Come on (Y/N)!" You said jumping out of your bed and getting ready. You finally put on some cloths that would hopefully suit you and you went off, leaving a note on the table.

"I have guitar practice"  written on it.

On the way there you thought about JB, why did he even accepted to give me lessons you told yourself as the music kept blasting in your ears. You didn't even pay him anything, he just proposed to be your teacher.

Arriving there you had your typical "i'm so not ready to play guitar at 9am" face. JB looked at you and smiled, that actually woke you up, not entirely but it still did something tho.

"Annyeong~~" you said still tired.

"You have to start getting use to coming here early" he laughed making you smile.

"I will" you laughed too.

Weeks pass by, the both of you grew closer. Yes because of all the guitar stuff but also in a weird way. One day he asked you if you wanted to hang out, and you just said yes, without thinking about it.
That day, JB's smile was the brightest and it was new to you. He acted as if the both of you were close since birth. But it didn't bother you, you liked being with JB. A strange feeling grew since that day. The both of you started talking by messages, every night you would talk. You talked about what was happening, about your life and what was going through your mind. And by doing that, JB wasn't just nice. It was starting to be more than that...

"Yah, can you do an aegyo for me" he smiled looking at you. You looked at him confused as he just stared.

"Anii" you said frowning.

"Come on, just one please" he kept insisting until you finally gave up. You did an aegyo as you watch him giggle.

"Yah! What now?" You pouted.

"You're cute" he just said. You tried not to look to surprised by what he had said.

"Aishh jinjja!" You got mad, you're cheeks kept burning. You were blushing gosh...

"Oh by the way let's go out next week!" He said as you were still holding your cheeks from embarrassment.

"Waeyo?" You said cupping your face, you kinda looked like a chubby fish by doing that.

"Cause i wanna be with you" he said smiling as your eyes widened.

"Corny..to corny...very corny..to much corny!" You blushed more.

Eventually you both hang out the next week. You were at this place, where you could see the whole town (well not the whole whole town). You looked at the view and was amazed by it. You looked at JB who was also smiling. And you just stared. At him. He was starting to look cuter and cuter every time. You two sat on a bench and talked.
What was it that kept you near JB? His kindness? Or how cute he was when he was trying to be funny? Or maybe how talented he was for music? Or maybe just him. You started to think maybe you felt something..but you didn't want to..not after what happened before..love wasn't your thing and it never will be you told yourself.

One moment, JB and you stopped talking. Silence came and you just looked at each other. You saw him looking at your lips. Wait no, maybe you were dreaming, you probably didn't look right... But he did it again. He got near you, but you stopped him.

"Yah anii" you blushed making JB giggle.

"Arajii" he said. Your heart couldn't stop beating. Wait did JB like you? No...probably not. Like you said it was maybe a misunderstanding.

"On the cheeks then" he said placing a kiss on your right cheek, you blush feeling his lips on your skin.

"Yah hajima"

He did it again.

"JB-ah!"

And again.

"Hajim-"

Until the last one touched your lips.
You both kissed eventually. You looked at JB a bit embarrassed by what happened.

"JB do you like me?" You said still blushing, aishh you started to look like a tomato..

"Mmh neh" he smiled brightly making your heart flutter.

"Like like?" You said

"Mmh like like"

"Nado" Were you really whiling to trust again...how did he even manage to make you feel this way. You didn't know, all you knew is that you liked JB. And you couldn't deny that, you never would deny that.

__________________________

Heyyy chingus!!! So this is a JB one! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! ^^ didn't have much imagination so i just wrote about random stuff like, you knoew getting closer to someone etc..^^

•Author-nim/Unnie