JB : break up? Not so sure

[Your POV]

I just fished work, i was heading home so i could finally see my lovely boyfriend. Suddenly i got a message.

-i'm not home honey, i had some appointment with the boys- JB

Oh well i guess i'll be alone at home then. I arrived at the front door and opened it. After a long day of work i can finally relax. I went in the bathroom changed myself in my Pajamas that Yugyeom bought me.

I went in the living room and just opened the TV. I was doing what all girls do after work...eat. I was with my bag of chips when i received another message.

-can i come by?- JR

-aren't you suppose to be with the boys? With JB..?- me

-what are you talking about Y/N? The boys are all at home...JB isn't with you?- JR

- A..aniyo...- me

-oh i see...that is weird cause they didn't call us to do anything today..- JR

- I see JR...i'll just call him- me

- Ok well night - JR

- Night -

What does he mean "they didn't call us to do anything today" ? Where the heck is JB? Why did he lie to me?
I started imagining things...

"No! Snap out of it! He would never cheat on you!" I said

After a few hours waiting on the couch for his return, i finally heard the door opening.

"Hey yeobo~" he kissed me cheeks.

"Where were you?" I ask coldly

"Me? I told you already, i was at a appointmentwith the bo--"

"With the boys?" I raised my eyes brows

"Yeah why?"

"Oh nothing, cause JR texted me and apparently...you guys didn't have an appointment" i looked at him angry.

"Y/N let me explain i--"

"You were cheating on me??" I tried to hold back the tears.

"Y/N...please...let me explain--" he ruffled his hair.

"Oh so you really were cheating" a tear escaped my eye.

"Yes--i mean no! I mean--"

I couldn't believe it...JB really cheated on me with another girl.
I ran crying in my room, i took the luggage who was on top of the cabinet and started putting my stuff in it.
The door opened and JB back hugged me.

"Yeobo please...."

"Get off me!!!" I cried as i continue packing up.

"Y/N...."

"Let me go!!! If you don't love me then i'll just leave!!" I cried looking deeply into his eyes.

I started taking all my cloths, all of my belongings and throwing them in the luggage.

"Don't go Y/N....please..."

I took my luggage, i was about to go out my room. But my luggage was thrown away and i was pinned on the wall.

"Let me go! I hate you! I hate you!" I cried punching his chest.

"I'm so sorry...." He cried

"Let me go JB!! Get off me!" I cried

"I don't want to!!" He yelled.

I looked him and saw how determined he was to make me stay.

"Why!!" I cried.

Suddenly i felt his lips on mine, i was trying to get out of his grip but he was to strong. After a few seconds he realized i wouldn't kiss back.

"Kiss back" he bit my lower lip.

I just could handle it anymore, i kissed him back. I'm pretty sure i felt him smiling. I hate to admit but i love this jerk.The kiss quickly became deeper and each second he added more passion in it. *oh god*

After that the tears stopped falling, i looked at him.

"I'm sorry Y/N...i was an idiot...i'll never do that dumb thing again" he looked at me. I heard the sincerity in his words.

"I hate you" i pecked his lips.

"No you don't" he laughed.

~~~~JB cheating?!!! Omg!! Well hope you liked it!!! ^~* ~~~~