MARK : Dance

[Your POV]

Today i had practice, i'm a trainee so have to work hard. Even though it was my Birthday today, i still had to practice by my own.
I put the music on and started dancing, breaking moves, just listening to the beat.
After a few hours of dancing like there was no tomorrow, i was exhausted and i still couldn't do a few moves, since this was a duet and Mr.jackson wasn't here. I had to try to do it alone. And it's impossible. I collapse on the floor when i heard the door open.

"Oh, Mark!" I quickly got up and bowed.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing here? On your birthday?" He looked surprised

"Practicing..." I said embarrassed

"For the duet with jackson?"

"Yeah..."

I was so embarrassed, no one knew that i was practicing late.

"I just wanted to....do my best and--"

"On your own? You know it's a DUET right?" He giggled.

"Yeah....but i didn't want to bother Jackson..."

"Oh, then if you really want to practice, i'll just do Jackson's part" he smiled getting closer to me.

"Ani--"

Then i felt his hands on my waist.

"What kind of dance did you guys do?" He ask seductively.

"W--we kinda mixed hiphop with a little bit of close dance....i mean kinda sexy...i-i-it was JYP's idea...and--"

"You don't need to explain" he whispered

Mark walked by the stereo and played the music, we started dancing and dancing.

We didn't even notice that it was midnight. We just continued dancing.
After hours and hours of dancing, we collapse on the floor and just smiled like idiots.

"You did good" he took a deep breath.

"Thanks, you're not bad too" i laughed

We were sweating like pigs.
Then suddenly the door opened, who the heck comes to practice at this hour.

"Jackson?!!" I said surprised

"Wh-what did you two do here? Why are you guys sweating!? Ewww Mark did you guys--"

"Yeah we did, have a problem?" Mark joked

"Ewwww!" Jackson closed the door

"Mark! What the heck! They'll think we--"

Suddenly he kiss me gently.

"We?" He smiled

"Nothing" i said blushing.

"What did we do wrong Y/N? We just danced"

"Thank God" i laughed

"Come on! Get up!" He said getting up

"Ani!!! I'm so tired" i complained

"Do you want me to kiss you again? And this time i won't back off" he smirked

"Ani! Ani! I'm up!" I said taking me stuff

"Come on let's go little pabo, i still have to give you your birthday gift" he said back hugging me.

--Next day--

I arrived in the practice room where GOT7 were.

"Hey guys" i said putting my bag on the floor.

"Hey~~" Mark said back hugging me.

"Ewwww!!! Hyung their doing it again!!!!!" Jackson covered his eyes

"Hyung are they allowed to--" Bambam said shocked.

"You didn't really do it, right?" JB ask

"Ani" i laughed

"We just Danced" Mark winked

"Yeah right, 'dance' !" JR laughed.

~~~~for all the Mark lovers out there! Was short! But hope you liked it!~~~