JB: My wife

You were like all other girls, trying to find love. The one that will prove to you that you're different than the other.
The Prince charming that we're all searching for, you find him.
He's name? Jaebum, JB for short.

You met JB accidentally. You bumped into him one night when you were completely drunk. And since that day, you two never left each other's side.
But you quickly thought that it wouldn't work out. Why? Because he was famous, he was an idol; and you were just you.

But JB loved you and he proved it.
One day he proposed, you two got married and everyone knew. But not everyone is happy about it...

You were walking in Seoul, you had to go at GOT7's dorm since they invited you to have lunch.
You were on the sidewalk when you heard some people screaming.
It was girls...a lot of girls...
You knew exactly what was happening.
Some people couldn't accept the fact that you were married with JB.

"Yaaaaaa!" The girls said getting closer to you.

"Ne" you smiled to them wishing they won't do anything.

"Stop acting cute! Why did you marry our oppa! You can't! He's not yours! He'll never be!" The girls starting getting angry at you.

You couldn't even respond as you were already circled by them. All you saw were girl screaming, punching you, pulling your hair. Every Time this happens to you, you never tell JB. Even if you're afraid they'll beat you up.
You were on the floor praying not to die.

"Yaaaaaaaa!" A familiar voice came from the crowd.

You knew exactly who it was, but you were to weak to react.
Suddenly JB got in front of you and helped you get up.

"Why did you do this!" He said angrily at his so called "fans"

"Oppa...she's--" the girl said looking down.

"She's my wife!" He said seriously.

"Mianhae....."

"I don't want anything like this to happen again! It was my choice to marry Y/N, so if you really love me you should accept my choice." He said carrying you on his back since you were to weak.

The girls all felt guilty, bowed and left.
You two went in the dorm and JB quickly put you on his bed.

"You ok jagiya?" He smiled caressing you cheek.

"I am, don't worry" you sit up.

"I'm glad you're ok, i'm sorry for what happened--"

"It's not your fault, don't apologize for it " i said kissing his cheek.

"I love you Y/N" he kissed you

"I love you even more" you kissed him back.

"Yaaaa! Stop kissing and come here! We're gonna start eating!" Jackson said standing in front of the door.

"Coming!" He said as he suddenly carried my bridal style.

"What are you doing" i giggled.

"You're my bride, so i'm carrying you like a bride" he winked kissing your cheek.

"You're cheesy" you laughed

"Guys!!! Come on the food is gonna get cold!!" You heard Mark screaming from the kitchen.

"Coming!" He said walking out of the room with you in his arms.

~~~~~tatatada! JB imagine finished!!! Short but i still hope you liked it!!!! Sorry that i can't update to much, exams.....Aigooo -_-' ~~~~