MARK: if it wasn't you

"Come on (Y/N), it will be fun" Mark said doing a puppy dog face. This friends of yours wanted you to come to his basket ball practice but you weren't really sure of your answer. Yes or no, yes or no, what was the good thing to do.

"I promise you'll like it (Y/N), plus the other boys will be there, it will be cool" he continued. If it wasn't Mark you told yourself, you would have already left and said "no" for real. But it was Mark so...

"Arg fine, but don't even think about--"

"Making you play? Mmm not sure about that kaja!" He pulled you happily, the both of you got out of the house and started walking.

You loved this boy so much tho, always making you laugh and he was also kind and cute. Wait no, snap out of it.

After about 20 min of walling in the burning sun, you and Mark finally arrived at the place, were they "play".

"Kaja" he said gesturing you to take his hand, you smiled and did so. You both entered, and the second you guys stepped in you heard the others boys.

"Yaa Jackson give me that ball back!!"
Yugyeom screamed.

"Try and catch me" he laughed as he started teasing the maknae.

"So is this what you call fun?" You giggled looking at Mark who was scratching the back of his head. Not so sure how to explain to you how childish they were when playing basket ball.

The both of you got closer to the others as Mark told you to sit down in the corner. You nodded as you did so.

You looked around. Wow these boys are pretty good, you told yourself as you stared at them. Mark came back, he was in his basket ball outfit and wow he was stunning. You were staring when you heard him call you, snapping you back into reality.

"Gwenchana?" He asked making thumbs up.

"Ne" you smiled.

He smiled back and started playing with the others. Mark was even more handsome when he was into the game. He looked so manly but his cuteness showed too. It was a perfect balance of...well perfect.

After about an hour of playing the boys took a break, Mark went near you and told you to come with him. You looked at him confused a bit but still followed cause well it's Mark.

He brought you on the court and well gave you a ball, you looked at him with big eyes and said "aniya".
Mark just giggled at how cute you looked holding that ball.

"I can't play Mark" you said pouting.

"You're such a liar, i know you can" you smiled at you, then looked at the hoop. You bit your lips making him giggle more.

"Aniya i can't" you said again, you were embarrassed. After seeing those boys play like that you didn't want them to see you play. You weren't as good as them and it was...arg.

"I know you can" he kept saying. You didn't want to listen to Mark. But...it's him and...you just can't say no.

Mark saw how much you didn't want to do this, that you weren't sure. He got behind you and put his arms around you, so you were both holding the ball.

"Here (Y/N), i'll help you okay?" He said, you looked down as your heart started beating faster and faster, Mark smiled down at you than, help you.

*shoot*

"See i told you you could do it" he said cupping your face making you all numb inside. You smiled than took a deep breath.

"I still can't do it alone tho, you helped me that's why i succeeded" you scratched the back of your head looking like a child.

"Ok, let's say, you come every time now, and i'll...show you how to shoot on your own" he looked down bitting his lips. Your eyes widened at the sight of Mark doing that and saying those words.

"I-- i don't--"

"Know?" He said.

"Mm.." You responded. Mark looked at you and kissed you on the cheek.

Your cheek started burning as your hands started sweating. You looked at him not knowing what to do, or what to say. This was unexpectedly unexpected. You told yourself. You looked at Mark who was just acting cute in front of you.

"Mark--"

"So will you come every time now? Or do you need another one to--"

"Ani ani! I'm coming!" You quickly said not wanting to blush more than you already were.

"Hahaha good" he said tapping the too of your head.

"Yaaa" you got mad as he smiled at you cutely.

"Aigooo if it wasn't you"

"What?" He said teasing you as you crossed your arm making you look all cute trying to be all serious.

"If it wasn't you i would never, ever say yes" you giggled making Mark all embarrassed.

"Yaaa hajima" he said blushing.

"Are you blushing?!" You giggled covering your mouth as he took the ball and shoot.

"Ani, i'm just tired see" he said pretending to be exhausted, breathing heavily.

"Yaaa you liar" you laughed, giving him a punch on the arm. He looked down laughing as he looked at you again.

"What? You said raising your eyebrows.
Mark got near you as you took steps back not wanting to take any risks.

"Aigooo if it wasn't you" he cupped your face.

_________________________

YAAAY SO! ummm finished thiss!! Hope you liked this one! Especially you Krish! Thanks for readdinggg byyyeee^^ luuvv yaaa guyss

•Author-nim/Unnie