BAMBAM : Byuntae

[Your POV]

Today was another day in paradise. I'm just joking, it's another day in hell, or should i say...school. Like always a leave house at 7h45 and i usually get there at 8h. I was walking when i saw GOT7, if you wanna know, they're the most handsome boys in school plus they're all bad boys. The most "bad boy" in all of them is Bambam, he's the second youngest after Yugyeom.

I mentally cursed myself for wearing a skirt today as i heard them calling me.

"Yaaa, you there!" JB the leader yelled

Aishhh, i started walking faster and faster until one of them took my arm.

I looked back and saw Bambam.

"Yaaa, let go of me!" I yelled

"Why? Just come hang with us, you're so sexy" he bit his lips looking at me from head to toe.

"Yaaaa!! Byuntae!!" I slapped him.

Omg...what did i just do...i'm dead meat.

He held his cheeks while the other members of GOT7 were whispering stuff.

"Did you just slap me?" He looked at me.

I looked at him terrified and i just left.
Aishh, this day is starting of great!
I got close to my locker when GOT7 were heading my way...
I just ran and went in my classroom.

What am i suppose to do now, Bambam won't leave me alone since i slapped him! It's not my fault! He's a byuntae! Like all of GOT7! Omg i just forgot half of them is in my class...
Mark,Yugyeom,Jacskon and Bambam... Oh god...
Suddenly they arrived and took place.

The teacher came and today was the day she was going to announce the grades. And the person who will have the best grade has to tutor the one with the lowest grade...i'm usually the one with the best grade....and the byuntae is usually the one with the worst grade... Oh my...

"So, the best grade is Y/N like always" she smiled handing me my paper.

"And the worst grade miss?" Mark ask

"It's not you Mark do not worry, the lowest grade is for Bambam" she looked at him disappointed.

"So Y/N, you'll have to tutor him for the next exam ok" she smiled.

"Ne..."

I looked at Bambam and he just winked at me. I'm gonna have to tutor this byuntae.

After a few hours, class was finished.
I went outside the classroom and headed to my locker.
I started putting my stuff in it when i got pinned on it.

"Heyy~~" Bambam said looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Nothing i was just showing you a little preview of what will happen tonight" he whispered in my ear seductively.

"Nothing is going to happen Bambam" i pushed him.

"Oh you are wrong Y/N, something will happen, i will make you regret slapping me honey" he caressed my cheek.

"Get off me!" I said leaving.

Suddenly i got pulled into a classroom, then Bambam locked the door.

"Yaa! Open that door!" I yelled at him.

"Not until i get what i want" he smirked

"And you want?" I raised my eyebrow

"I want you" he got closer to me.

Suddenly i was pinned on the wall while Bambam was kissing me.

"Get off me!" I said between the kiss.

"I know you like me Y/N" he kissed deeper.

Oh god...i can't deny it..he's so handsome...
I didn't want to kiss him back so he just kissed me deeper and deeper.

"Come on Y/N, kiss me back" he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore, i put my arm around his neck and kissed him passionately. I felt him smiling when i did that...this little byuntae.
He started kissing my neck, nibbling it a little bit. When we heard a teacher walking in the hallways.

"Shttt" he put is finger on my mouth making me shut up.

"Bambam..." I said embarrassed

"Let's continue this at your house, you have to 'tutor' me remember" he winked at me pulling me out of the classroom.

"Aisshhh you little byuntae!" I giggled

"Your little byuntae now" he smirk

~~~~omg! Why did i even right this!! I can't!! The feels! Omg!!! Bambam!! ~~~~