JACKSON: Notice me

I was there sitting on the bench at school, watching him as usual.

"Aigooo....notice me Mark oppa..." I looked at him laughing with his friends.

I've had a crush on him since we were kids, but apparently i'm invisible...
I already talked to him! Cause he asked me for homework... But still!

I was there staring at him...doing nothing to improve our "relationship".

"Come on (Y/N)! Don't be such a loser and go talk to him!" I said to myself.

I went near Mark and thankfully his friends left.

"Hey Mark" i stuttered.

"Hey" he looked at me smiling a bit.

"So umm...i wanted to tell you something....i--"

"Oh wait--" he took his phone out of his back pocket.

I looked at him as he answered his phone.

"Yeah? Oh hey babe, yeah yeah! I'll be right there, yeah. Love you too" he smiled bitting his lips.

I looked at him as my heart was hurting so much, wanting to cry i turned around.

"So what was it?" He said.

"N--nothing--" i fake smiled looking at him quickly.

"Ok then, i have to go see my girl. Bye see you" he said putting his earphones and he left.

After Mark left, i ran to the bench and started crying my heart out.

"Why am i so stupid? Of course he doesn't like me.....i'm not good enough anyway..." I cried.

Suddenly i felt someone sitting next to me, not wanting that person to see my cry. I stayed in my position.

"(Y/N)..."

I know that voice. I look up seeing Jackson looking down.

"Oppa..."

"I-i saw you talking--to Mark--" he said looking at me.

"Oh...you're probably thinking that i'm lame...right?" I said getting the last tears of my face.

"No, i just think he's a jerk for not seeing how awesome you are..." He said looking back down.

"I'm not awesome....no one will ever like me..." I said taking a deep breath.

"You're so blind" he giggled.

"Why are you saying that?" I said confuse.

"Nothing" he giggled again.

That giggling thing is confusing me...

"Yaaa! Oppa! Wae?" I punch his arm.

Jackson smiled and stayed silent.

"Yaaaa!" I punch his arm again.

But nothing.

"Arasso! Arasso! I'll just leave then"
I said getting up, i was ready to leave when Jackson grabbed me by the wrist.

"I like you" he said softly.

My eyes widened, for a moment i stopped breathing.
I looked back seeing Jackson looking at the floor while smiling like an idiot.

"Mwo--?" I asked.

"(Y/N). I. LIKE. YOU." He looked up as our eyes meet.

"Oppa..."

Suddenly Jackson pulled me in for a kiss. A quick one actually.
I was now sitting in his lap, wondering what the hell was happening.

"Saranghae pabo, can't you just notice me" he smiled.

_________________________

Heyyyy guyyyysss!! I'm so stressed for my exams!!! Aigooo!! Hope i pass!! So unmm made this one cause i'm kinda feeling weird lately.... can't really explain why...i'm angry but sad at the same time...yeah weird..Well umm..so hope you guys have a great week!! Luvvv you guys! ^^