MARK : Witch

You were there in class wishing you weren't. And as usual the teacher kept talking about things that you couldn't even understand. School was like hell to you, well at least Human school was. You were a witch, and for you being around humans sucks. You were playing with your pencil when the teacher went outside the classroom for a minute. So like all Witches do, you starting doing tricks on your classmates.

"Tarantallegra~" you said pointing at your classmate.

The spell you just did was a spell to force someone to dance. It was one of your favorite spell. Your classmate starting dancing for no reason and no one knew why, you were on your chair laughing so hard your face became red.

You wanted to do another spell but you couldn't because your teacher was back. But she wasn't alone, there was a boy beside her. You looked at that boy and started having a headache, but you didn't know why. While you were wondering the cause of your headache, you looked at the boy still dancing. You mentally cursed yourself and in a blink of an eye, you stopped him before the teacher noticed.

"Everyone, this is your new classmate"

"Annyeong, i'm Mark Tuan, nice to meet you all" he smiled.

You started looking at him as you were feeling something strange. You never felt something like this before, well at least not with Human. You started wondering if that new kid wasn't like you...He sat down a few sits next to you and he suddenly looked your way. You didn't turn your face, you kept staring at the new boy. When you saw his eyes sparkle.

"Can he be?" You ask yourself.

After a few minutes of thinking, you stopped. You started listening at the teacher, well by listen you meant looking at the board while you pretended to understand the freaking lesson. Suddenly you felt something strange...like someone just recited a spell. You looked around and saw a pencil floating, but you weren't the one doing it. Again you looked around and saw the new kid, moving his hand as the pencil followed his movement. You were right, this kid was like you.

Being the rebel witch that you were, you started doing spells to. But not on some random person in your class, you started doing spells on Mark.

"Rictusempra~" you said pointing your finger at Mark.

Suddenly Mark started laughing for no reason, but unfortunately it wasn't loud enough to be heard by the teacher. That spell was a tickling spell. He saw you laughing at him so he just pointed his finger at you and recited a spell.

"Locomotor mortis~" you heard him whisper.

Suddenly your legs were lock... You couldn't move them or do anything with them because they were glued with each other...this boy is good you told yourself

Suddenly the bell rang and everybody left the classroom, except you and that wizard Mark.

"Can you please unglue my legs" i laughed

"Hahha here" he said pointing my legs.In one flick of a finger my legs we ready to go. I packed my stuff and stand up.

"You're good you know" you smiled at him as you both got out of the classroom.

"You're not too bad yourself" he giggled.

"I'm Y/N by the way" you told him.

"Cool, well would miss Y/N like to join me for something to drink plus we can do some spells on Humans" he suggest

"My favorite thing to do" you smiled at him.

"Then let's go" the young wizard took your hand.

"You won't make me drink a love potion, right?" You giggled

"You won't need one" he winked at you giving you a slight kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~Witch?? Hope you like it, i was actually watching harry potter when writing this so voila! The spell are from harry potter as well ^^ hehe!~~~