YUGYEOM: the last page

On a scale of one to ten, what were your chances to fall in love with someone?.

"Zero" you said to your best friend who was trying to do a math equation.

"I dont think it's suppose to be zero (Y/N)" she said playing with her hair as she tried to solve the problem.

You two were doing your homework at the library, it was almost your exams and your best friend couldn't stop freaking out.

"You know you're gonna pass this year right? I dont understand why you're working so hard" you smiled at her as she gave you a weird look.

"Yah (Y/N), you should study too instead of saying that, aishh jinjja" she said being all "angry cute".

"I've already studied, mmh i'm coming back okay? I'm going to look for something to read".

As you got up, leaving your friend by herself, you immediately went to the romance section. You liked reading, it helped you escape somehow. You just had to lose yourself in some books and that was it. You started to look on the shelves for the right book to read.

"Mmh nop" you said

"Boring"

"Already read this.."

"Aah this one--"

As you tried to take the book a hand got over yours. You looked at the person and realize it was a boy.

"Oh gosh, sorry" you said taking of your hand from the book.

He was tall, had brownish light hair and he was very handsome. You didn't notice you were staring at the boy.

"No i am" he smiled brightly.

"Umm..so you wanna read that book?" You scratched your head. You really wanted to read that... dang! You took a while to find one you didn't read yet.

"Yeah, but go ahead, i'll just take it when you're done with it" he smiled.

"How will you know if i'm done, what if someone takes it before you?" You said  a bit worried. Wait what?

"Mmh find then here's my number, call me when you're done with it, by the way i'm Yugyeom" he said.

"Mmh arasso, i'm (Y/N)" you replied making him smiled and look down. You suddenly blush at his actions.

What was his name again?

---after a few weeks---

What was it that made you two so close? Since that day at the library, your life changed...a bit. Was it his charm that kept you captivated? Or the way he talked, the way he would tell stuff that would amaze you?

You would wake up and the first thing you would do was look at your phone. Sometimes wishing he had sent you a good morning message, like the ones he sent when you were going to sleep. The ones that looked like "night stupid! Oh and don't forget! 5pm at the library!". You smiled and remembered the talks you had every single night. The ones who would keep you up until 1am. And you would only have 5 hours of sleep left.

"Aigooo" you stretched your arms. Today was Saturday, and you thought you could wake up at 1pm but you actually woke up at 8am. Yugyeom and you had promised each other to go out today, to hang out.

You got out of bed and took a shower. You put on pretty clothes and went off.
Taking maybe 20min to arrive where you two would meet up, he smiled at the sight of you.

"Annyeong" he said cheerly.

"Annyeong" you said mimicking him as he smiled more.

You two started walking. Sometimes you didn't know what to talk about so you just stayed silent. It didn't bother him to stay like this, and same for you.

Finally he broke the silence.

"Oh! By the way i have this awesome book i need to show you" he said so suddenly making your heart skip a bit.

"Jinjja? Mmh, what is it?" You said as you both stop. Yugyeom looked inside his bag, searching for the book.

"Aishhh where is ---, ah! Here!" He said cutely while you giggled at how cute he looked being all cheery.

He gave you the book as you frowned. He insisted as you finally took it in your hands.

"What am i suppose to do now" you laughed making him roll his eyes at you.

"Read it idiot" he said

"Now" you replied making him giggle.

"Anii, read it this weekend, i dont know. But just read it, i really liked the story and i was thinking you would too"  Yugyeom looked so happy, to happy maybed. Nah, he was just him, always looking at the good side of things.

--at Home--

"I'm home!" You screamed and going directly in your room. You threw you bag on the floor as you jumped on your bed. You looked at the ceiling, remembering how Yugyeom would smile at you, how he would touch the tip of you fingers by accident when you two walked side by side, how he would laugh cutely making your heart beat faster.

"Oh the book!" You got up and quickly got the book out of your bag. You looked at it and smiled. It looked like those typical "cliche romance stories".

Days passed by, you finally finished reading the story. You looked at the last page that left you confused. You kept staring at it, trying to understand. But you couldn't, the only person who couldn't explain this was..

"Yugyeom..."

You ran at the library.

You looked left and right, but Yugyeom wasn't there.

"Argg, where can he be" you said panting.

"I'm right here" you heard a voice behind you. You turned around, staring at that boy who still wore that same smile.

"Is this true?" You said showing him the book.

He nodded, he simply nodded.

That last page left you breathless.

___________________________

HEYY GUYS! I cant believe i had time to write this! So hope you liked it! What do you think was written on the last page? Comment your ideas ^~^And thank you for reading! Luuv yaah! ^^

•Author-nim/Unnie