JB: broken promise

You've always been the kind of girl that could easily talk to people, but still when it was about you, you became really shy and well reserved. You didn't like when people talked about you, the only person you could ever trust in this world was, JB. He was your best friend since well a few years ago. You two had a lot in common and that made your friendship even stronger. Everything in you, JB knew. Your fears, worst nightmares, dreams and all those little secrets that you kept, he knew.

You were in a party today, Jackson had told you to come over since they were there and a few idols you knew too. You were having a great time when you guys were all chatting. Suddenly JB mentioned something he shouldn't have, it was about your past and you hated talking or even hearing about what happened then. He had promised never to tell yet ...he did. You looked at him as the others were giggling looking at you. Tears started to invade your eyes as you tightened your hand on the bottle that you were holding. You got up and without saying anything, you left as JB remained there confused.

You were in the hallways walking your way into the elevator when someone stopped you. You look back at the person finding a fine silhouette in front of you.

"Hey (Y/N), what's wrong?" Jackson asked you as he held your cheeks. Tears fell from your eyes. Maybe it wasn't such a big deal to them but JB told something no one should ever know.
It was one of your biggest failures and he just blurred it out, without even knowing you were so mad inside.

"Jackson please let me go, i'll explain...later..." You got his hand of your face as you got in the elevator pushing the button. As the elevator went down, all of your anger went out. You cried as you punched the walls of the small place. You actually thought you could trust him, but apparently you were just a big joke to him.

You felt betrayed. As you look at your phone wallpaper that was a picture of you and him. You immediately shut your phone and went to take a cab as soon as you got out of the building.

--the next day--

You were in JYP building, as you bowed to the person you came across.
Even thought you had a problem with JB, you still had to go to work. You were their choreographer, and today was going to be the longest day ever.
As you entered the room the first one to look at you was your so called "best friend". He smiled as you just avoided his gaze.

"Let's start" you said coldly as everyone got in position. And that was the start to a very very very long afternoon.

--after about 4 hours--

"You did good, it's finished" you took your bag and immediately left the room. Unfortunately JB saw how weird you were, your behavior changed since that night yet he didn't know why (jerk--').

"Hey (Y/n)...why are you like that today?" He asked smiling like nothing happened that night. As anger started boiling up again...you held it in this time.

"Three words. Lost.My.Trust" you counted in front of him as he still didn't get why you were acting this way.
He frowned and asked you again what was the problem.

"You are, you are the problem" you said closing your eyes not wanting to let the tears fall or even look at that jerk.

"What do you mean? Why am i THE problem" he joked. But it was no time for joking. You were serious about this, He was the only one you could trust...and he took you for granted.

"You know what? When i tell you something, it doesn't mean i want the world to know about it, i tell YOU, because you are the only one who's suppose to know. But apparently you just had to tell everybody that night huh?" You said wiping of the few tears that had just fallen, JB looked at you as guilt took over him. He didn't know you felt like that, he didn't realize he hurt you that day.

You were about to leave when JB spoke up.

"That's why you were acting that way... I'm sorry. I thought it didn't really matter since you always say that thing wasn't important. So that's why i joked about it....i didn't know it would hurt you..." He looked down as you remain still. JB was about to leave thinking he lost you forever. But it wasn't that case. JB did make a mistake, but everyone does.

"I'm sorry JB, i may have over reacted..you're right, it was the past and i shouldn't be mad about what happened. And i just want to thank you for apologizing and being such a good friend" you said still back facing him. As you were waiting for an answer, nothing came. "Sh*t, i've made a fool of myself" you thought. Well no.

After a few seconds a pair of arms was wrapped around you. JB, gave you one of the warmest huge, giving comfort to your little heart. It was like Time stopped. Nothing could ever break a moment like this. Nothing.

"I love you"
_________________________

Heyyyy chingus!! Yeah i knoowww i've been so slow on updates lately ~.~ well hope youuuu liked this short imagine!! Keep reading my loves!! Can'y wait for GOT7 new comeback MAD!! Woohooo^^

•Author-nim/Unnie