JB: last goodbye

She was there lying on her bed, crying her heart out again. She tried to keep it in, to be as quite as she possibly could be. She didn't want to wake her mom, or younger siblings. She thought about him, how he'd break her heart. How he would tell her he loved her but he would break her heart after. What kind of monster did that...right. JB.

JB told you that you were important, he told you that you could count on him, that he was there. He never really was...
It had been more than a few weeks, JB was seeing your sister...

"We're friend (Y/N)" he said rolling his eyes at you again.

How could he. How could she.
The days past, the more pain you felt. Your body got weaker, you had chest pain, fainted constantly. Your mom was asking you if you had troubles at school.

"Aniya omma! Yakso, i'm fine" you smiled as your mom hugged you tightly.

Your friends kept worrying about you.

"(Y/N)-ssi ... You're not ok aren't you. Just stop seeing this guy" she said holding your hand as you looked down.

Everything around you kept pushing you to leave him. Why couldn't you just leave him!

"Care"

"Respect"

"Love"

You were in a coffee shop, at night, in front of him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked sipping his latte.

"I..."

"You?" He giggled.

"JB let's just stop this" you looked at him. This time you weren't gonna cry, this time you were going to be strong.

"What do you mean...?"

"Mh..JB sometimes you just gotta stop taking people for idiots."

"Bab-"

"You know what. Go ahead. Go be with who you want. Go tell other girls they're pretty, go tell HER she's gorgeous. Cause i'm so done with you. Everybody kept telling me that i should block you on my phone, leave you, get away from you. What do you think i said?"

"I--"

"Ani" you looked down.

"Ani i can't, i said to them. They asked me why...i said care..respect..love" you smiled as tears formed in your eyes but you just kept it all in. Enough tears were wasted.

"Yah (Y/N)..."

"But i'm done with that...because if you loved me...even just a bit...you would have cared about what i think.. You would have respected my thoughts and feelings...but you didn't...just enough to prove me that the love wasn't there too...But it's ok. Because i lost someone who didn't fight for me..who probably never was going to..But you just lost someone who..would have moved mountains just to make you smile.."

"Hajima.."

"Aniya, you were all words...you treated your promises like it was so unimportant...you treated me as if...i was unimportant..."

JB kept staring at you. He was expecting you to cry. To tell him how much he meant for you like you always did...how much you wanted him to talk more to you, or to hang out with you...he expected to win..like he always did. But this was different. This time. You were not going to be a puppet, or a backup plan.

"So go ahead, have fun, go to parties, get drunk, go to this and that, take girls out, take her out...I won't be on your back anymore..i won't be there to tell you what's wrong and what's right. You definitely made your choices a long time ago. Well i'm making mine now. I'm done crying over you. I'm done looking at my phone wishing you would text. I'm done looking at you guys acting cute. I'm not even gonna look at you guys anymore..." You took a slight break looking into his eyes. He was like paralyzed. JB never would have thought he could lose you.

"You lost me as...a girlfriend...but most importantly as a best friend...an i'm not even gonna say sorry for that.."

"(Y/N).."

"So now, i'm gonna live my life, cause that's what a 17 years old girl have to do. She has to have fun, go out at night with people who cares about her, she has to go to movies, diners, goof around in stores...because that's what important. The moments. Those who will stay in your mind forever. This 17 girl is done with your lies, done with the pain, done with you."

"Please let me.."

"Explain? Everyday your explanation was you guys were friends. Lies right. I'm done with both you and my sister. Don't go near me, talk to me, don't touch me, don't even try.. I'm leaving you our project, i'm out of it. I'm just cutting everything between you and me. Because that's what will make me live again. So go ahead live your life. Why aren't you happy? You're free right?"

"I never meant.."

"To hurt me? At first i was. But not now. I'm never gonna feel pain coming from you again. So go and do stupid things. I will not care anymore. Respect? Not even a bit. Love? For someone who'll truly see it's worth maybe."

You got up as JB looked up. You left the coffee place started walking in the streets.

"(Y/N) juseyeo!" He cached up breathing heavily. He looked at you as you move back.

"For the last time oppa. Annyeong" you said looking straight at him.

JB should have fought for you. He should have listened. He should have understood. He should have hugged you when you needed it. He should have dried your tears. He should have cared for you, respect you...JB should have loved you.

__________________________

Heyyy guys really really reaaaallly long time no see!! Missed you guys!! I really wanted to thank you for staying and well reading this book! I'm so sorry about the people who asks me questions about my imagines or me! Because since i'm an economics student i dont even have time for me! Hahaha so this one is kind of a downer...mmh..it also reflects a bit of what happened to me... BUT Thank you guys for being here and reading! Wish me strength and luck! I really need it...
LUV YA GUYSSS WITH ALL MY HEARTEUH HEARTEUH!

•Author-nim/Unnie