BAMBAM : it's over.

~pretty sad story! I was kinda down these days mianhae~~

You were at school, walking in the hallways when you saw your boyfriend Bambam. Suddenly your day got brighter, Bambam and you started dating last year. You were heading his way but when he saw you...he didn't even move an inch. Not a kiss or a hug, not even a "hello"? What is wrong with him.

"Hi jagiya~" you smiled at him wishing he would react.

"Hey" he simply said.

"Had a good night?" You ask

But no answer came from him.
You got pissed off and left. What was happening to Bambam? Did something happen to him? Or were you the problem? You headed to class wishing you would forget what just happened but you couldn't. Bambam was in your class so obviously it drove you insane seeing him not even looking at you.
You tried your best to listen to the lesson but you couldn't, you kept thinking about him. Wondering why is he acting this way...

Class was finished, so you packed your books and got out. When you were walking in the hallways, you heard Bambam talking with one of his friends. So you got near the place were they were and hid behind the lockers.

"So are you still with Y/N?" His friend ask.

"Of course we're still dating what--" you told yourself before hearing Bambam answer.

"Aniyo, i'm with Jina." He said looking through his phone.

With just that...a tear fell from your eye. You couldn't believe what you just heard...

[Your POV]

Did i just heard Bambam say "no"?
Did he just admitted he cheated on me?! I couldn't take it anymore a started crying and left. I think Bambam saw me since he followed me.

"Go away!" I started running to get out of school since my house wasn't far.

"Y/N we need to talk" he said still following me.

"I have nothing to say to you! Just go away and leave me alone! You don't love me anyways! Just go!" I cried more and more every second.

"Y/N!" He said catching up to you and pulling you.

"Let go of me!" You cried trying to get out of his tight grip.

"What's wrong" he ask looking at you deeply in the eyes

"What's wrong? Are you f**king kidding me Bambam! You treated me like sh*t, then you avoided me and now i hear you saying we're not together anymore because of Jina! And you dare ask me what's wrong!?" You sobbed trying to calm yourself.

"Y/N..."

Suddenly one of Bambam's friend got near you two.

"Hey dude! What are you doing with her, Jina is waiting for you" he winked at him.

I couldn't take it anymore.
I got rid of the necklace he gave me, and threw it in front of him.
Then i just walked away.

"Y/N please listen..."

"Goodbye Bambam..." I looked at him one last time.

I loved him, i loved him with all my heart. Even though we had problems i believed that it would work out. I believed he was the one. But i was wrong. He wasn't. Now it's over...forever.

~~~~aigooo so down!😱 i think it's because of exams!😂 well hope you liked it even if it's short and sad! Aigooo~~~