"Do you wanna sleep in here with Jeremy, or in my room with me?" I nuzzled his shoulder.

"Both, Please Dami?" I asked. He nodded.

"Whatever makes you feel safe, Piccolo." Damon got up. "Come on Jeremy." Jeremy got up and followed us across the hall to Damon’s room. Damon layed down and I layed my head on his chest. I beckoned Jeremy over, and patted the spot where Stefan always slept. He layed down behind me and put an arm over me.

"Like this?" I laced my fingers through his and stretched my neck back to give him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Uh huh." I layed my head back down and closed my eyes. "Goodnight you two."

"Night."

"Night."

***

I leaned against a tree, throwing rocks into the water.

"What is this?" I turned my head and grinned at him.

"It worked." I ran to Jeremy and jumped into his arms. He caught me. I gave him a short kiss. "The vervain is out of your system."

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Because I'm controlling this dream." I jumped down and threw another stone into the river. "I can make anything I want happen." I looked at a blank spot and make a swing set appear. "See?" I giggled and screeched, running to the swing set. I sat down on one of the swings and grinned at him. "Push me!" Jeremy reluctantly walked over. He pushed me until I got bored of swinging. Then I jumped off and sat down where I landed a few feet away. I patted the ground next to me. Jeremy sat down and wrapped his arms around me.

“What exactly is vervain?”

 "Vervain is a herb that burns Vampires to the touch. If they drink it, or if its shot into them, they get very weak, or faint, depending on how much they had. It keeps us out of human's minds. If a human has vervain either in their system or on them, we can't compel one." Jeremy nodded.

"What else can a Vampire do?" 

"You pretty much know everything. We're fast, strong, we compel people, get inside your head." I started playing with his hand. "Damon can control fog. I can't, neither can Stefan. We can control our emotions. Flip the switch, turn them off."

"It sounds fun." I shruged.

"Eh. It's not all its cracked up to be. Being imortal is cool and all, but 13 is not a good age to be turned at. Damon heard a rumor that a witch could turn Vampires human again, and he's trying to get one to change me back." I sighed. "I don't think its true. Besides, why get your hopes up if theres a chance it might not happen, ya know?" Jeremy kissed my forehead.

"I like having a Vampire girlfriend. I should write a book about it." He wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed and buried my face in his chest.

"You like having a girlfriend who could rip your throat out in the blink of an eye. Who could drain you dry in nothing flat, without you even realizing it, because of the high you feel?" Jeremy grinned.

"Okay so it has its ups and downs." I smiled and shook my head in disbelif.

"It sure does." I leaned my head against his chest. 

 "You wouldn't bite me without my permission... would you?" I turned my head to him and hissed, making my fangs come out. Jeremy’s eyes widened. I chuckled and forced my fangs back in.

"No Jer, I would never." He smiled and wrapped an arm around me.

"What’s compulsion?" I cocked my head and looked up at him through my eyelashes.

"Were gonna play a game, okay?" He looked confused, but nodded. I sat on his lap and looked straight into his eyes. "I want you to sit still, and do whatever I want you to do. Can you do that for me?" Jeremy nodded again, dazed. 

"Yes." I smiled. 

"Good. Kiss me." I softly connected my lips with his and pulled away after a minute. I kissed down to his neck and stayed there, biting softly with my human teeth. 

"Eliza... Eliza why can't I move?" I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Lay down." He did so and I layed my head on his chest. "Now put your arm around me. Good. Now don't move again until I tell you otherwise." I happily sighed. 

"I compelled you. Compulsion is kind of like hypnotizing someone. I can make any human I want to do anything I want. But I can also get into someone’s head, and make them see things."

"So are we asleep?"

"You are."

"And none of this is real."

"Nope." I said popping the p. "But all of it feels real." I pulled away and straddled  his waist. "You can move now Jeremy." He sighed and tried to get up. I grabbed his arms and pinned them to either side of his head. "Uh-uh-uh. Kiss me first." Jeremy arched his neck up and kissed me. I let him get up, but stayed in his lap. He ran his hands through my hair and I nuzzled his chest.

"I don't like this river." The scene around us changed.

"Whoa..." Jeremy’s arms tightened around me as everything faded to white and a creek appeared in front of us.

"Much better."

"Where are we."

"This is a creek Stefan Damon and I found in 1862. We went swimming every day. They even taught me how to do flips in the water." I yawned. "I'm tired. I want to go to sleep. Goodnight Jer." The dream faded away. I was back in Damon’s bed. Jeremy stirred and his grip on my hand tightened. 

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I love you Jeremy."

(Salvatore Bording house)

Elizabeth: Oh my god, she finnaly uploaded.

Damon: I know, I missed my spotlight. (Strikes a pose)

Stefan: (Sighs)

Elizabeth: I choose to ignore that.

Damon: Don't be a hater.

Elizabeth and Stefan: ....................................

Elizabeth: Okay then..... Imma go to Starbucks now.

Stefan: I'll come with you.

Damon: Me too! 

(They leave.)

Jeremy: (Acting like James bond, rolls into the room, ducks behind the couch, slowly looks over it, seeing if Skylar is anywhere around.) Thank god, I lost her!

Skylar: (Storms into the room) JEREMY!

Jeremy: SHIT!

Skylar: (Grabs his hair.) What do you tell them?!

Jeremy: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Skylar: What else?!

Jeremy: And comment!

Skylar: And?!

Jeremy: Um... Message?!

Skylar: AND?!?!

Jeremy: I don't know what else!

Skylar: I know, I just like tourchering you.

Jeremy: (Mouths) Help me!