Christmas kiss (22)

ابدأ من البداية

"Are you mad, princess?", Mason chuckles. His eyes twinkling in amusement.

    "No, I'm not mad", I reply nonchalantly. I wait a second before adding: "I'm downright furious!"

Instagram was open and guess whose ugly ass could be seen on it.

    Mine!

    I'm going to faint.

On the screen was a picture of my back. He probably took it when I was too busy taking notes. I feel my rage grown under my skin.I swipe to the right revealing more pictures.

There was a picture of me casually standing in front of the Christmas tree. My hair was up in a messy bun and I had Mason's sweatpants and shirt on. They all fell too big on me, making me look like a homeless bloke. So he did take a picture this morning.

He's dead.

I swipe to the right and see one more ugly picture of me. It's not just a casual picture, but one where I'm sleeping on Mason's bare chest. He probably took it on one of our infamous movie nights. Eww! If you look closely you could see some drool coming out of my mouth.

    So elegant, Faye.

    I just cannot.

The caption under the pictures wrote.

Masonwilliam my sweet best friend

My eyes are popping out of my head, seeing how many people had already seen it and liked it.

    2 fudging million!

I immediately click on his profile.

    Oh my pickle!

It was surely not the first time for him to post a picture of me

    Sigh.

"This is an invasion of my privacy", I exclaim, trying to sound stern, but fail miserably.

Mason only snickers quietly as if seeing my scowl was the most entertaining thing on earth. His metallic grey eyes flooding in with warmth.

"How do you even delete this?", I ask hopelessly, trying to figure Instagram out.

I now regret not having any social media. What is this even? Posting a picture so people could see my ugly ass? No, thank you. I'll rather feed my animals.

The phone gets pulled out of my hand. Mason puts it back in his pocket, making me glare at him. He only pulls one brow up, irritating me further to death.

"I'm not deleting it, princess", he states determined.

"Why not?", I ask hysterically, throwing my hands in the air to give a more dramatic touch. "Everyone has seen my ugly face. Pretty please, Mason. Delete it."