Chapter 48: Final Phases

The Avengers lined up in front of the X-Men. Both sides ready to fight each other if necessary. A helicopter landed behind the Avengers as Katherine walked to stand between the two teams.

"So are you guys good or bad because if I have to fight anymore I think I might actually lose an arm or something." Jubilee said.

"Well if you willingly turn yourselves in the there won't be a problem." Iron Man said.

"They are not a threat I can vouch for that." Katherine said as she held up a badge. "My name is Katherine Kealoah and I'm  a S.H.E.I.L.D Agent."

"Been a long time. Agent Kealoah." Nick Fury walked up.

"Director Fury." Katherine said.

"Please just Nick. I'm not the director anymore. I always knew you would come back just not at a critical time. I hope you found what you were looking for because the threat has now moved to the East river." He said as he looked around at the damage to Times Square.

"That threat is my Sister. She has been the person I was looking for." Katherine said.

"Fill me in on what happened later right now we need to move." Nick said as he backed away.

"Okay sir." Katherine said as she turned to Charles.

"Professor, a lot has changed. And it's a new year. The X-Jet was taken back to the Mansion and will be here shortly. Moira took care of everything while you were gone. And I helped as much as I could. You guys will be questioned as part of the regulations. But that will be later after you all rest." Katherine said as she helped bandaged Jubilee up.

"So what year are we in?" Storm asked.

"It's 2015. I'm Natasha Romanov. Also known as Black Widow. And this guy here is Bruce also known as Hulk  ." Natasha said.

"Nice to meet you." Katherine said as she turned to shake hands with her.

"Uh are they okay?" Bruce asked as he looked at the X-Men who were frozen in place.

"Guys?" Katherine asked as she poked Jubilee. "Are you okay?"

"It's 2015......." Jubilee said.

"We were in 1984 and celebrating New Years cause it had just became 1985 a few hours ago." Storm said.

"And now it's 2015........ it's been 30 years." Cyclops said.

"30 years passed in a matter of hours. And we didn't even age. I don't know weather to be happy, sad or worried." Nightcrawler said.

"I wonder what happened while we were gone. It must have been really bad." Jean said.

"Don't worry I can catch you up." Katherine said as she Spotted Magneto and Quicksilver heading over to them.

"Your okay!" Mystique said as they landed in front her.

"Yeah Antione was a real hand full." Magneto said gesturing behind him to a trapped in metal knocked out Antione.

"Where's Angela?" Quicksilver asked.

"Still fighting at the East River." Katherine said.

"I'm heading there now." Logan said as he came up to them. "I talked to Nick Fury he said he could get me as close as possible but with the way they are fighting it won't be close."

"I'm coming with you." Jean and Storm said at the same time.

"Same. I need to know if she is okay." Jubilee said.

"I'm coming with you. She is my sister." Katherine said. "And I think she might need first aid."

"Everyone else stay here and wait for the Jet. We will meet you there." Charles said.