Chapter 38: Plan A-Z

Derek and Jeffery looked down at a busy Time Square from the top of a building with ads on it.

"The device is cloaked. It will appear when they are in range." Jeffery said to Derek.

"Great they should be here soon." Derek said looking at the time.

"Yeah." Jeffery said.

"How does it feel? Your home planet is about to be destroyed." Derek asked.

"I honestly have no feelings. The world as I knew it is far gone." Jeffery said. "How did it feel for you?"

"My story is different from yours. I can't even compare it." Derek said.

"Okay. How was the first planet you destroyed feel?" Jeffery asked.

"Honored. To be with one of the most powerful beings ever." Derek smiled. "And a type of adrenaline that only comes with destroying a planets life force and everything on it."

"By we are not destroying this planet. We are only pressing the restart button." Jeffery said.

"That's what you think." Derek said. "We already pressed restart before. This time we are destroying."

"That's not what my Master said to me." Jeffery said.

"Your master lied to you. I've been around since the beginning and I know her true intentions. And it's to kill not save. There are only a few people who can read Phoenix like an open book." Derek held up his hand and counted them off. "Grin, Adam, Sraa, Bryn, And Myself. You won't even begin to understand what goes through her mind."

"There's a problem with the names you counted off. 3 of them are dead." Jeffery said.

"No. One of them is Dead. There is a difference" Derek said as he pushed the device off the building. And watched it float in the air.

"How did you know it was there?" Jeffery asked.

With glowing red eyes with specks of gold Derek replied.

"I see everything. Stay here she calls for me."

With that Derek jump from roof top to roof top heading to Grin.

************************

Cracks start to form in the blood sphere. Antione looked at the time. 10:30 pm.
They should have been out hours ago. Somethings wrong.

"Relax Antione." Derek said as he stepped out of the shadows.

"They should have been out hours ago."  Antione said.

"Like I said Relax." Derek said handing him a bottle of water. "Stay hydrated. Or you will become a target."

"I know." Antione said as he took the bottle of water and drank from it.

"Can you feel it?" Derek asked as he closed his eyes.

Antione closed his eyes and felt the power radiating from the blood sphere.

"They are ready." Antione said as he opened his eyes.

The blood sphere cracked more until it was blown away leaving the Pheonix and Griffin covered in blood.

They were both in the same dress but different colors. One Red and other gold. Grin was wearing the gold one with blood dripping from it with Pheon was wearing the red one with blood also dripping from it.

"Welcome back." Antione said as Derek approached them with bottles of water.

"Thank you." Grin said as she took a bottle of water.