Chapter 47: Quicksilver & Magneto Vs Antione

"Wow Derek lost!" Antione laughed as the Purple Antione neutralized Quicksilvers speed once more. "Well she still has me."

"How long has it been since Angela was here?" Quicksilver asked.

"I don't know. But judging from the rising smoke over there it's been a while." Magneto said as he looked off towards the direction the smoke was coming from.

"But it looks like Angela won't be able to hold off much longer." Antione said as he sat back and watched Purple Antione do his work. "That's too bad. Wish I could have met the person your fighting so hard for."

"Well I met the person your fighting for and she is a bitch." Magneto said as he punched Purple Antione.

"Your son didn't think that." Antione laughed as Quicksilver dodged red Antione.

Quicksilver felt himself sinking into the ground and looked behind him to see Blue Antione with his hands to the ground.

"Elements... right." Quicksilver mumbled to himself as he used his power.

Using the car next to him he pulled himself out and ran at Orange Antione and placed him in the quicksand and pushed him in as far as he could before Red Antione adjusted to his speed and shoved him out the way. Time resumed as red Antione picked up a car and threw it at Quicksilver. Quicksilver doves as he heard a sickening snap from behind red Antione.

"When did that happen?" Quicksilver laughed as he watched the lifeless form of blue Antione fall to the ground.

Red Antione looked at the chain at his feet that was connected to the car which was wrapped around Blue Antione's neck.

"That hurt!" Gold Antione said as he kicked Quicksilver in the back sending him across the intersection.

Down the street Magneto watched as the Blue coffin closed and disappeared.

"2 down, 4 more to go." Magneto said as he blocked Purple Antione's attack.

"Well with out your powers it appears that you are nothing." Purple Antione said as he attacked Magneto.

"Underestimating me was your biggest mistake and is the start of your demise." Magneto said as he dodged Purple Antione's attack and started to attack him.

This whole time Magneto had been mapping out the hardest way to take care of Purple Antione because he knew an easy route was not an option.

"I know what you are thinking." Purple Antione said as he punched Magneto in the stomach with so much force that he went crashing into a car behind him. "You think that if you take me out it will end all of your problems. That is going to be an easy win. But it's not it will only make matters worse on your part."

"You talk way to much." Magneto said as he grabbed a piece of glass and swiped at Purple Antione cutting his shirt.

Magneto looked down at the piece of glass to see blood on it and smiled.

Magneto charged at Purple Antione with the shard and proc ended to cut his arm. After much struggle Purple Antione managed to knock the glass out of Magneto's hand but Magneto kicked him back. Purple Antione tried to get up but couldn't.

"I came to the conclusion that you don't feel pain like the others do." Magneto said as he motioned for Purple Antione to look down.
Purple Antione looked down to see a huge chunk of metal coming from his chest. "The main one feels the pain when you die but you don't. So I hope he feels this."

Magneto grabbed a sharp piece of metal and swung at Purple Antiones head with all his strength like a baseball bat. Magneto took a step back and watched Purple Antiones head roll to the ground.