Chapter 44: My Son?

Angela flew off into the sky and Magneto stared at the one of the most pissed off person he has ever met and fought.

"I can't believe she is giving My Queen a hard time. The Griffin is one of the most skilled fighters I know and she is fighting someone with little to no experience." Antione thought then burst out into laughter. "She is just toying with her."

"Oh yeah and are you toying with me? Because if I do recall I've killed you thrice already." Magneto hit a nerve as Antione's head snapped toward him.

"I've lost good powers today." Antione growled as balls of green light appeared  in his hands. "Giving you a quick death is not worthy for you. I'll make it slow and painful."

Antione shot the green balls of light at Magneto. Magneto dodged and saw the green light burn a hole in the building behind him.

"No metal with this power." Antione laughed as he shot more at him.

Magneto dodged every single one he could but one of the shots grazed his arm burning him with high heat in the process.

Magneto grunted as he dodge and set up barrier after barrier in front of him so he could look at the damage.

Magneto looked at the burn to see his skin showing and blistering red and in the surrounding area the fabric of his uniform has melted into his skin.

Magneto managed to sneak behind a car while the barriers he had created were destroyed.

"You can run but you can't hide Mosquito." Antione laughed.

"Who said anything about running." Magneto said and hit him with a car. "And it's Magneto."

Antione forming a bright green sword using his ball of light sliced another car in half that was flying towards him.

Magneto appeared behind him and kicked him in the back making Antione fall forward. Landing flat on the ground Antoine kicked up his back leg kicking Magneto in the face as he lifted himself into a hand stand and flipping over to land on his feet.

Magneto who had regained balance jumped back in time to dodge green arrows falling from the sky.

Antione switched his weapon from a bright green bow to a bright green machine gun and started firing at magneto.

"This is what she must feel like." Antoine said as Magneto took cover behind a metal wall he made. "How do you guys do it? Your too weak yet you still try. Why?"

"Because we have something worth fighting for. We have hope." Magneto said.

"Hope?....... HA! Someone to fight for........ double HA!" Antione said as a green shadow started to creep behind Magneto's metal wall.

"Your fighting for someone. Even if it's wrong." Magneto said not knowing the green shadow creeping behind him.

"I wonder who are you fighting for?" Antoine said as his green machine gun disappeared.

"No one."

"And why is that?"

"Because there is no one to fight for."

"That's where you are wrong!" Antoine yelled as he traded places with the green shadow.

Antione grabbed Magneto by his throat and held him up in the air.
"You have people to fight for because if you didn't you wouldn't be here. You have a son and a daughter but your to pathetic to even realize that they exist. While I have Grin and she..." Antione's body started to glow a faint golden color. "Acknowledges me and supports me. With everything she can. That is who I fight for. My Queen."