Chapter 18: Future?

"And no one wants to hear what I have to say." I said and used my powers to keep the Aircraft in the air and followed them inside.

"Okay where do we go?" Ororo asked.

"It doesn't matter. Either way we are going to end up fighting the enemy." I said as I walked to the door of the room.

"What do you mean?" Jean asked.

"You will see." I said as I opened the door only for us to see a squad of aliens standing there.

Before we could think they attacked us.
They shot some weird lights at us. I was knocked back a little but absorbed the rest of the blast. They kept shooting and I stopped all their shots in the air.

"I did that before it was nice." Jean said as they stopped shooting.

"It is kind of nice." I said and shot them back at them. They all collapsed.

"Let's move." Ororo said as she walked by and left the room.

I followed her and ended up leading the way to where I felt the presences.

"Behind this door." I said.

Jean opened the door and walked inside.

"Well it took you guys long enough." I heard a familiar voice.

I poked my head into the room.

"I'm sorry Professor but you didn't need to make an alien invasion." I said as Jean connected her wristband with the Professor's.

"I didn't choose that Raven did." Professor took his wristband off as he looked at us.

"Some how I have a hard time believing that." I said.

"Me too." Jean said.

"Let's Move! Angela can you land this craft safely?" Ororo asked.

"Nope. But I can make sure it crashes somewhere with no people." I said as I moved the wings off of Jean and put it on the professor.

"Do that then." Ororo said.

"Jean will talk you through how to use those. I'll see you guys on the other side." I said and left the room.

After fighting my way through the hallways and clearing a path to the exit I jumped out of the hole I created and flew underneath the plane.

"Here we go!" I yelled as I touched the bottom of the aircraft.

I used my strength to guide it away from the town. I saw Jean, Ororo, and the Professor fly off the aircraft and I saw a portal where the ships were coming from. I flew the ship towards the hole. I threw the aircraft into the hole and i shot my purple laser beams at the engines to make it exploded.

The portal closed and all the aliens on land scattered.

"Objective complete. Danger room session is over."

The room returned to the regular blue room. I floated down to the ground as Raven gave us our scores. And went over every little detail that went on. After Raven excused us we all went and changed back into our clothes.

"So how does it feel to complete your first danger room session with us as a team?" I asked Jubilee as we all walked down the hall.

"I feel great! It was so much fun. I'm so glad I don't have to take those test again!" Jubilee said.

"Oh don't forget you have to meet Moira for the dose." Jean reminded me.

"Okay I'll go now but, Jubilee this feeling you you feel is 100 times better coming from an actual mission." I said.