Chapter 27: Take Over

It's time.

Angela put on the clothes that she got for Christmas on and looked at the time.

"Come on you don't want to be late?" Peter said as Angela fixed her hair.

"Come on it's our first double date with Scott and Jean. Relax a little." Angela said as she looked at the clock again.

"How can I relax when I'm being drag into this thing." Peter said.

"You were not dragged into it. You sat there at the dinner table on Christmas and agree to it" Angela said.

"More like pressured into it." Peter mumbled.

"Get over it." Angela said as she walked up to Peter and sat down in his lap. "Tell you what if you stop complaining and go on this double date with Jean, Scott, and I then I'll give you a present."

"What is this present?" Peter asked with knowing eyes.

"Something I forgot to give you on Christmas." Angela said as she kissed his forehead.

"And that is?" Peter asked.

"You will see so behave." Angela got up and grabbed her bag. "Come on its New Year's Eve we have a lot of things to do today."

"Fine......." Peter said as he got up and put on his shoes. "Lets go."

Peter followed Angela out of her room and down the stairs. Angela's parents stood outside with their suitcases packing it inside the limo.

"Alright Angela don't forget to call us and mail us." Mrs. Kealoah said.

"I won't forget." Angela said as Katherine played with the new dolls she got her.

"Okay be good. I will visit here soon." Mr. Kealoah said he handed something to Angela. "This just came in today. I don't know who it's from but you might."

"Thank you." Angela said as she took the small box from her dad.

"Okay we will see you soon. Have fun on your date." Mrs. Kealoah said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the airport?" Angela asked for the 100th time.

"Yes we are sure. Katherine say bye to your sister." Mr. Kealoah said.

"Bye sis. Oh and stop kissing boys. Your health depends on it!" Katherine said waving her finger around.

"Okay." Angela laughed as she watched her parents get in the car. She watched the limo drive off waving as they disappeared down the road.

"Ready to go?" Peter asked.

"Yep." Angela said as Scott and Jean pulled up in a car.

Peter and Angela got in the car and they drive off.

"So where are we going again?" Peter asked.

"Times Square. They are having an event there and Angela managed to get us tickets." Jean said.

"I thought that event was sold out?" Scott said.

"I have my ways." Angela said as they got on the freeway.

"Hey you think the Dazzler is going to be there?" Peter asked.

"She is supposed to be there." Angela said with excitement.

"Cool." Scott said as he turned on the radio.

The Dazzler's new song started to play.

"Speak of the devil herself. I find it so weird that the moment we are talking about her; her song comes on." Jean laughed.