Chapter 14: Electric Torture

"I'll see you when you wake up." He said.

Everything went black.

*************************************

I opened my eyes to see that I'm strapped to a chair with a whole bunch of wires connected to my head.

"Rise and Shine Griffin." I heard a voice say.

I tried to turn my head to see who it was only to find out that I was strapped down to the chair.

The guy with black hair with red streaks came and stood in front of me.

"Or I can call you AngelFlare." He said holding up the comms unit. "That's what they keep calling you."

He destroyed the device.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"AngelFlare is a nice name for you. I wonder who came up with that. But I'll always prefer Griffin. Since she is inside you." He ignored my question.

"Who Are You!" I screamed.

He stopped walking and bent down so he can stare into my eyes.

"You know who I am you just can't remember. But don't worry pretty one. You will remember. After I'm done with you. Hahahahaha You will remember. Your probably wondering how I could have saw you when you were invisible? Right? You see Griffin taught me a way to always see her even in the darkest room. Or in a crowded area I would always find her." He explained "It works even now. But I see you locked her up. That won't do. I need her free."

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"Let's see how much pain you can take." He said with a crazy grin.

He pressed a button and I felt the shocking pain in my brain. I screamed trying to get away. But my body locked in place. And all I could do was scream.

The pain stopped as he set the device down and walked over to me.

"That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Your screams are so beautiful I can listen to them all day." He brushed my hair out of my face so he could see me clearly. "Griffin chose a wonderful body this time. Not only beautiful in appearance but has a beautiful scream."

"You are out of your mind!" I said in a low voice.

"I may be but I have a reason for that. Where's your excuse?"

"I'm not out of my mind." I snapped back.

"Yes you are. I mean you have to be to lock Griffin up." He said.

"Stop calling her Griffin. She prefers Grin." I snapped.

"Ahhhhhhh! Did she tell you right now to tell me that?" He asked clapping his hands.

"Yes." I said

"We are getting somewhere then." He said. His blue eyes stared into my brown ones. "The tint of gold in your eyes. I can see she is awake."

"Derek Holloway." I said remembering everything. "Your a piece of shit."

"Ahh yep that's my name. Derek the piece of shit." He said and turned his back to me. "But such dirty word shouldn't leave a pretty mouth. I'll have to teach you a lesson."

He turned a knob until it couldn't turn anymore. He picked up the remote and walked over to me.

"The ultimate pain." He whispered into my ear and pressed the button.

I screamed as the pain made me see black dots and my vision grew blurry as the electricity shot into my brain.

"So beautiful." He said as the pain continued.