Chapter 45: Derek Vs X-Men and Avengers

Storm spit out a mouth full of blood as Katherine landed next to her.

"How many more do we have?" Storm asked.

"I don't know I can't even find the original and until we find the original then they won't stop coming." Katherine said.

"Everyone is starting to reach their limit. I don't know how much longer they can hold on." Storm said.

"We just have to keep pushing through it." Mystic said as she came up to them. "Once the professor identifies the Original then we can take him out but until then we must keep fighting."

With that the 3 women resumed fighting.

Logan had just taken out a copy when another series of bright lights filled the sky.

"You think she can handle it?" Logan asked as he sliced down another copy.

"She has too." Jubilee said as she took down a copy. "She can't lose knowing the fate of the world depends on her."

"I believe in her but my main problem is Derek we can't kill him with out Grins power and Jean can't kill him because it will spark another war." Cyclops said as he shot down five copies that were charging at him.

"Then we knock him out and take him into custody." Nightcrawler said as he punched some copies in the face.

"Good thing is that they are easy to take down hard part is that they just keep on coming." Jubilee said as she took down more.

"Get ready for another wave!" Storm said as more lighting came from the sky striking down on as many copies in the area as she could.

"He's not here!" Jean gasped as she stood by Professor X.

"I know I'm trying to pinpoint his location but it's hard without Cerebro." Professor X said.

"Use me. Tell me what to look for." Jean said and looked at the Professor.

"I can handle it. Please let me help."

"Okay." The Professor said. "His mind isn't like the rest of us it's different because he's from another planet the same planet as Grin. As you can tell it hard for me to get in her head but it's easy for me to get into Angela's head. Look for something shielded or invisible. Something that is near impossible to penetrate."

"Nothing is ever impossible." Jean said as she began her search as Cyclops defended their area.

"Can't we use Angela to find him? Or at least weed him out?" Nightcrawler asked.

"Did you get hit in the head? She is fighting Grin!" Jubilee said.

"Yes but Mystic..."

"I can't he knows what I can do and he won't fall for that. Plus don't they share a bond or something he could feel for that." Mystique cut off Nightcrawler.

"I have an Idea!" Katherine said as she picked up something and fought her way to the Professor.

"I have an idea. Professor if you would let me! I assume this guy. Clone man" Katherine started

"Derek." Professor said.

"Yes him. I believe that he can only copy what he can see of himself. So what if I go back in time and marked the original somewhere he doesn't know. Do you think that it will work?" Katherine asked.

"I don't know. How would you be able to get close. And how would you know if it's actually him?" Professor X stated.

Jubilee came up to them.