Bonus: The Kidnapping of Noelle Thomas

His calmest

Noelle's POV

Noelle's POV

"P-please....let me... go," I struggled to let out.

I had been kidnapped from my own campus apartment. I remember getting out of my car, and getting ready to walk up the steps when someone had grabbed me and drugged me. It all happened so fast.

And now, I'm being picked up by that same dark figure. I had been loosely awake for a minute now. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was in a trunk, especially when it had opened and I was met by him and a crescent moon.

I couldn't see much, I was so drowsy.

He threw me over his shoulder and we both grunted. I could hear the trunk slam, keys jingling and the sound of his boots dragging along pavement. I heard a front door unlocking, then opening, and then those same boots now stomping along a hardwood floor.

"S-stop— stop," I breathed, "pu—... me... down," I groaned.

"Shhhh," He hushed me. I whimpered at how weak I felt. How I couldn't even muster up the energy to speak properly let alone scream for help.

I blacked out for a minute and when my eyes squinted back open, I could hear a chain clinking. I could hardly keep my eyes open because the light was so bright. I felt cold metal around my ankle.

I was lied on my side, hands tied behind my back. I took slow, lazy deep breaths as I tried to keep my eyes open. I felt so sick from whatever he gave me.

I could feel him touching me. I could feel his hands on mines before he'd loosened the ties around my wrists.

When I saw his figure stand up and walk away from me, I tried to move, "Hey," I knew he couldn't hear me, "Wait."

Pointless. He just left me there. I groaned some more and tried to wriggle but I was so drained. A minute didn't even go by before I completely passed out again.

**

The sound of the door opening again pulled me out of my sleep.

I slowly blinked my eyes open and fixed them onto the man that was now walking toward me. All I could see was his pajama pants before he squatted just a few feet away from me.

I looked at him blankly before groaning and weakly trying to prop myself up. It took a second, but I managed to lift myself up with my hands and keep myself propped. I looked at him again.

The first thing I noticed was how... normal he looked. I wasn't expecting normal.

He had green eyes and long-ish hair. Brown. A soft looking face but he'd also had some sharp features. The first thing that came to my mind was, "You look too sweet to be doing this. Too handsome almost."