29. Please Don't Do This

TW //

I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of the mattress sinking and then a heavy weight on my back.

As if it was a reflex, I jolted out of my sleep with a gasp and tried to get up.

I couldn't move. Whatever was on me had me pressed into the bed. Then, a hand gripped my hair and held my head down so the side of my face was smushed into the pillow. My arms, that were to my side, were held down by the weight as well.

I realized that the weight on my back wasn't something but someone, and that someone was Harry. Through the corner of my eye I could see the loose strands of hair that falls in his face dangling. His head was bowed and his eyes were fixated on my back.

He was straddling my mid-back. His knees were pressing and holding my arms down. I couldn't move at all. I could kick, but there was no point in that.

I tried to wriggle my head out of his grip but the only thing I could do was turn so that my face was completely smushed into the pillow and I'd end up suffocating.

"Get off of me!" I screamed. I continued to scream and try to buck him off of me. My screams were partially muffled into the pillow and all the fighting I was doing didn't help me at all.

"Get the f—," I couldn't finish the sentence because all of the fighting I was trying to do had left me out of breath.

I started to cry, "What are you doing?! Stop!"

I could hardly see anything through the darkness of the room and my face being held down.

"Please," I grunted, "Stop! You're hurting me!"

I gasped and my heart felt like it had stopped when I felt a tugging on my tank top. The sound of it ripping paralyzed me and it had settled in that something terrible was going to happen to me and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I tried to wriggle away once more but my attempts were literally ineffective. I became limp and hysterically cried when the cool air started to hit my back. He'd ripped the back of my shirt completely open.

I begged and pleaded through my cries but I knew it was hopeless.

What I had feared happening to me from day one of being here— throughout my entire life, actually— was actually about to take place.

"Please don't do this! Please I'll— I'll do anything just—," I whimpered before my hysterics picked back up. My cries became those silent but intense, gasping for air cries. I couldn't see anything anymore. My eyes were completely clouded with tears when I didn't have them squeezed shut.

All I could do was hear and feel.

"Nooo!" I shrieked when I felt the palm of his calloused hand slide down my back.

"I have to," He almost sounded like he was being forced to do something he didn't want to.

"No, no, no, no," I repeated until my cracked voice gradually became inaudible.

"This has to be there," his voice transformed into a growl, "it's not right if it's not. And I'd almost forgot. I have to," He said again.

I braced myself for what I assumed was going to happen to me. I did not prepare myself for the excruciating pain that were to actually come.

Out of nowhere, I felt pressure and an agonizing sting on my upper back joined by the sound of sizzling. The pain caused me to belt out a very loud and long shriek. I'd never felt a pain like that in my life. It was truly unbearable.

The weight on my back had lifted but I was still stuck there, screaming nonstop. The insufferable pain had left me paralyzed.

"I'm sorry," it sounded like he was about to cry, "i-it has to be there."

Through my screams— that would fade into hard, silent sobs and then back into hysterical screaming— I could hear Harry's voice lowly repeating, "I'm sorry," before his footsteps faded away and the door slammed shut.

I carefully drug my arms up and hugged my pillow.

He burned me.

If I could think past the sting on my back, I'd wonder why he'd do such a thing.

All I could think about, as I cried into my pillow, was how much it hurt, and how much I wanted to fucking die.

I can't imagine being like straight up burned. When the sink water gets way too hot while I'm washing my hands that shit alone feels like death.

Boiling hot showers are fire tho.

Okay I'm foreal done updating for tonight lmao
VOTE + COMMENT xx