Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.

Começar do início

Someone walks up to me and grabs my waist. I twerk on them. After I few more drinks I'm on my way to a hotel witth ???.

*

I wake up naked. My head hurts like a mofo! I look down and see I'm naked.

Awww Shit!

I turn my head and see the person I fucked was a girl!

AWWWWW SSSHIIIT!

The girl's eyes open. She has Blue Hazel eyyes. Light Brown skin. Long Blonde\Black hair. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi." She says shyly. Hmmm Innocent one Eh?

"Did we......Um....Fuck? How the hell can you fuck a girl?!?" I ask.

The girl shrugs. "I don't know, I just broke up with my boyfriend. All I remember is yelling your name, Melanae Right?"

She has an London accent. I nod and sit down on the bed. "Whats your name?" I asks. She smiles.

"Valentina." She says. Yep she's British.

"Cute name when's your birthday?" I asks. She blushes.

"Valentines's Day." She says. I smirk. "Cute." I say. I stand up out of the bed and look at her.

"Your gonna sit there Or join me in the shower?" I ask. She nods and blushes.

*

I walk on the bus with Val (Valentina). Everyone looks at me. "Where have you been?!?" Roc asks. I smirk and point at Val.

"With my Girlfriend." I say and grab Val's hand and pull her in my room.

I let Val use my clothes. She has on Blue Venim shorts, a Blue half top, and some Black and Blue Checker Dr. Martins.

She has a bang that is Black & Blue. Her hair is Unique. I like it.

I have on Black Mini Rockstar skirt with Black Cut up Legges, some Red Half top that shows my belly ring that is a diamond now. And My Red Jordans. I have my hair Flat Ironed.

I wink at Val. She blushes. We walk out my room and into the living room.

"So your Bi now?" Somi asks. I shake my head. "I'm striaght, I'm just doing this for fun."

Everyone looks at Val. "Whats her name?" New-new asks. Alex smiles at Val.

"Your really Pretty." He says. Val smiles while blushing. "Thankyou." She says.

"She's Valentina. She From London. Rite?" I look at Val. She nods.

"Yes." She says. I shrug and walk into the kitchen I drink a glass of Voldka.

*

"I need some moneeey!" Val whines. I groan and look at Val.

"No." I say. She pouts and grab hold of my arm.

"NOWW! PLEASE!" She says. I smirk. I grab her arm.

"What are you doing!" She asks. I smirk harder and kick open the door. I push Val out the door.

"Nice fucking Ya!" I say and slam the door shut. I hear Val scream and kick the door. I shrug.

She was wayyy to annoying.

KIKI'S POV:

I'm in my room. I'm working on this Sketch thing. But its not for me.

Its for Teri.

If you all think I'm Over her. Think again. I'm doing this for Teri. I'm inlove with her.

Literally.

And I've been out of trouble ever since Ive been Painting. Well Your gurl Kimberly has been Tamed.

By a Bad Ass Beauty.

^.^

*

After I'm finished, I walk out of my room and end up meeting roc.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I show him the Picture. His face turns red.

"Your not over Teri either Huh?" He asks me. His voice is cold.

I roll my eyes at him and walk to Teri's Room. Roc grabs the sketch and walks in Teri's Room.

"Teri I made you this!" He says. Teri turns around and gasps.

She smiles big. "Really? Its so amazing!" She says. Roc smirks at me.

I bite my lip to not cuss him out.

I stomp into the hallway.

(No One's Pov:)

Kiki: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!

Roc: Look I want Teri and I'm getting her.

Kiki: Wanna bet? (Steps in his face)

Roc: (Smirks) Fine Whoever has Teri's Heart & V-Card By Christmas Prod's Birthday will be the winner. (POV: Wtf am I doing?)

Kiki: (POV: As Much as I hate to do this) Deal!

__________________________________________

So Kiki & Roc makes a bet to see Who will have Teri's Heart and V-Card. :O

Shocker! Shocking! OMG!

Lmao! So This Chapter Is UMLIMITED!

However you have to Do one these.

Vote

OR

Comment

Hell Do both if you want!

Grab your Pop Corn! Becuz Chapter 12 is gonna fulled drama!

~

Niya Babyyyyyyy