Chapter Sixteen: Dangerous Night....

Start from the beginning

"And would it be logical to wait patiently for dinner to be done?"

Lance asked irritably but Aaron scoffs and retorts.

"Tch whatever."

I rolled my eyes at their banter since it reminds of Ayato and Subaru's banter but it's way worst unlike Aaron and Lance's banter. I sighed at them with an annoyed look.

"Guys can you not fight? I'm working on my homework here and you're supposed to help me Lance."

I assured both of them.

"Oh right, sorry princess."

Lance apologized as he went back to helping me with my math homework.

"Yeah, Yeah, go back to helping with little miss sugar plum with her math homework."

Aaron playfully remarked as I frown slightly at his snarky remark with Shay sighed at him.

"And this is the reason why we called you a brute."

He bluntly stated with Soren nodded in agreement.

"Hey at least I have brains for once!"

Aaron snorted at them with Lance rolling his eyes at his statement.

"Oh please, says the one who fails his math quiz last week."

Lance directly pointed that out as I snickered at Aaron, but he doesn't give a single fuck and retort his brother's remark.

"Whatever at least I'm the strongest person in the whole mansion."

He boldly stated.

"But not as smart when it comes to your education."

Soren slyly remarks since he can read his mind.

"Get out of my head Soren!"

He shouted at him with Soren snickering in response.

"Hehe you guys get along do you?"

I asked with a smile.

"Hey I'm not a complete asshole to my brothers okay? We may bicker a lot but we love each other as brothers."

Aaron nonchalantly stated as I smiled warmly at his kind statement despite being the bad boy of the Sinclair family.

Wow these guys do get along great unlike the Sakamakis. *giggles* makes me liking them even more.

"I'm glad you're loving it."

Soren chuckled softly as I looked at him with a surprised look, but grinned warmly at him.

"Thank you Soren."

However things soon got weird when Soren's facial expression changed from a calm and gentle one to a serious frown.

"They're coming."

Soren sternly stated which widen the brothers' eyes and causes me to flinched when I knew what he meant. That is until Lance noticed something odd behind the curtains and quickly hold my waist tight.