Rage,Rosé, Blue, and Hakai. The Saiyan Amazons of Fairy Tail

Cell folded his arms.. his eyes were unreadable..

"Cell.." Zelia murmured. "What.. happens now?"

Cell chuckled. "Well.. Zamasu and his Future Self have already left to go deal with Plan B.. that won't be ready for months possibly.. so... I guess for now all that's left is to clean up.."

Cell looked down at Crocus City and smirked. "We can't let the guilds interfere anyways right? Gather them all in one city and destroy them all I say.. and here.. they're already gathered... "

Cell pointed a finger down at the city.. "Hmm.. let's see.. which part should I obliterate first?"

"KAAASHEEEEENNN!!" Suddenly, before Cell knew it, his arm was chopped off in a flash of steel. 

Mana Viva in her Full Super Saiyan Rage form landed in front of Cell.. her sword drawn.. as Cell's arm flopped to the ground.

"Well well.. Mana Viva!!" said Cell with a grin as his arm regrew in an instant. "What a surprise! You crashing the party!!!"

"It ends here Cell! we've taken care of most of your Cell Jrs.." growled Mana. "You're going to pay.. for all the lives you've taken!!"

"HAHAHAH! Rich! I can do with a good battle! COME HERE!! TRUNKS!!!" Cell hurled forth a powerful ki blast from his palm.. only to have it deflected by another powerful move..

"CRUSH CANNON!!!"  Caulifla exploded into the scene, in Super Saiyan Blue form.. her eyes filled with tears as Natsu landed next to her.

"Oi... Natsu... stay back.." growled Caulifla.. "Frieza already did a number on you... "

"Come on.. I can still.." Natsu groaned.

"NO!" Caulifla growled as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm not losing ANYBODY else!! not here.. not now..."

"Caulifla AND Mana?" Cell said. "Well this could get interesting.. and why are you crying Caulifla? Oh? Don't tell me.."

Cell smirked. "He killed them didn't he? Frieza.."

"SHUT UP!!!" Caulifla roared, energy blasting from her body.

"And you want the Dragon Balls right? To bring back your precious friends.." Cell said. "Well if you want them... You're going to have to take them from me!"

"Take them? That can be arranged.."

Cell blinked and looked up to see Rose Black and Hakai Pumkin hovering above..."

"Well well.. looks like you two recovered nicely..." said Cell.

"I saw them... with my very own eyes.. the people from MY guild.. dead.." Pumkin growled as tears dripped down her cheeks. "You better prepare yourself.. Cell.. CAUSE I'M IN A HORRIBLE MOOD!!!"

"Wh-whoa.." stammered one of the surviving guards who was peeking out from behind a large piece of rubble. "L-look at em.. is that who I think they are?"

"Y-yeah.. it's the Four Saiyan Amazons of Fairy Tail.. " stammered another guard. "Th-they call em.. the Amazons of Fairy Tail.. because they are a war-like race of people who thrash all ini their way..  though.. I think there was originally five.. the fifth Kale isn't there.."

"Rose... Hakai... Blue.. Rage..." said Cell. "Such an assortment of colors here!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I think.. I'm going to ENJOY THIS!!!"

Cell let out a roar of might, and the city shook as green ki blasted out of his body... and his eyes glowed with terrible power..