Lucy V.S. Captain Ginyu. Body Change Madness.

"AND NOW! The next match.. is none other thaaaaaaannn...  LUCY HEARTFILIA! and CAPTAIN GINYU!!"

The echoing voice rang over the stadium.. and Lucy perked up. "Huh!? Wait me!?"

Back across the stadium, Heaven harrumphed.

"So you didn't get that match with Hit after all?" said Brussel.

"It matters not.. it appears my contacts aren't really much anymore.. on the other hand.. it appears the Ginyu Force has their own contacts.. and they seem to have a vested interest in Fairy Tail as well.." said Heaven.  "I am actually interested to see why..

It had been 3 more days.. The Grand Magic Games were now half over and reaching the 2nd half. After a Botched Music Event, Grand Maze Event, and one extremely awkward swimsuit contest, nobody had heard hide nor hair from Pumkin Everezz.. or Son Goku, who was currently being replaced by Gohan, his son. 

In the meantime.. Black sat next to Erza a bead of sweat trickling down her forehead as she remembered the meeting she had encountered 2 days ago..

"What's the Emperor of Universe 7 doing here?" Goku Black muttered. 

"Oh? Well you see.. as you probably know from my Ginyu Force attending this year's festivities in the games, I have a vested interest in winning this year.. currently the Ginyus have second place right behind Fairy Tail, so I have high hopes." said Frieza. "The Dragon Balls as you know.. are quite a prize.

"I see.. " said Pumkin Black. "He's going for the ultimate prize.."

"The ultimate prize?" said Erik.

"Immortality." said Future Black with a grin. "What else would a tyrant who has everything want? The one part of everything that no mortal can have.. the power to surpass mortals altogether.."

"Ohohoho.. you see right through me." said Frieza. "So I'm afraid if you start gucking up the games, it will make my attempts to win the prize quietly quite... unruly... and that's when I might have to get my hands dirty.. and do you want that?"

Future Black narrowed his eyes. As did Black and Erik.. not even Erik felt it was wise to contend with a powerful foe that even Pumkin Black seemed like she feared. 

"I'll take that as a no." said Frieza with a chuckle. "Now.. go about your business.. and no misbehaving.. if you do... "

Frieza's eyes lit up with demonic viciousness. "I'll kill all of you in the blink of an eye.."

Black bit her lip. "What is Frieza's true goal here.. if he wanted.. he could kill everyone at the games, take the Dragon Balls, then just blow up the planet and leave.. why bother going through all this trouble? Is it just because he's lazy as usual? Or... something else?"

"AHAAAAAA!!" Black's thoughts were interrupted by Captain Ginyu jumping onto the field, and doing an incredible sentai-ish pose. "IT'S FINALLY TIME FAIRIES!!! I.. Captain Ginyu! Leader of the Ginyu Force, shall show you my posing power!!"

"YES CAPTAIN!!!" roared the rest of the Ginyu Force. "YOU CAN DO IT CAPTAIN!!!"

"Lucy.. fighting the strongest out of those 5?" Erza muttered, looking worried. 

"Don't worry! Lucy once defeated 5000 vulcans with just her pinky finger!" exclaimed Rozie from the Blue Pegasus side. "I have the utmost confidence in Fairy Tail's strongest female!"

"And the rumors and legends about me continue to turn into completely inconvenient fantasies!" Lucy stammered, tears streaming from her eyes. "Oh... crap.."