Dark Plots. The Grand Magic Games in Danger.

"Open!" A guard from the new Magic council yawned as he stepped through Magical Jail service entrance, followed by several humanoid frogs in robes, obviously some of the jailors here..

The guard stared tiredly as massive giant metal gates opened up.. multiple metal layers retracting into the ceiling.

Obviously this was a high security area, far more high level than the usual type for even major Dark Guild members like the Oracion Seis that formerly stayed here.

Of course... a god was being kept here..

"Thank you.." said Shin the Supreme Kai of Universe 7, nodding at the guards, and then looking into the transparent magical barrier that kept it's prisoner... Zamasu.

"Oh... to what do I owe this pleasure? Sinful god?" Zamasu said, putting down the book he had been reading and smirking.

"Zamasu, you seem rather cheery for somebody whose plans have been failing over and over." said Shin.

"Failing..? Why on the contrary.. things are only just beginning." said Zamasu. "Your little cure for my virus hasn't completely spread yet.. and.. well.. you have NO idea what's going on do you?"

Shin narrowed his eyes. "Ever since we foiled you, ever since Hit captured you.. you've treated your imprisonment here without fuss, we both know that your resolve in your cause means you wouldn't try for good behavior, specially since you've got a life sentence.  What is your game Zamasu?"

Zamasu smirked. "Lets just say.. I have friends on the outside.. and the Grand Magic Games... are the perfect distraction."

________________

Back in Crocus.. in the Royal Palace, several royal guards were staring with shock as a massive door marked with many runes gave off a rumble.. and began to creak open.

"Wh-what is going on!?" stammered one guard. "D-don't tell me.. the incident from the last games are about to repeat themselves."

"PLEASE DON'T BE DRAGONS!" Screamed another guard frantically. "P-Please d-don't.. be... wait.. what?"

Two figures stepped out..  both of them frighteningly familiar..

The first was a tall and muscular looking blobbish creature

The first was a tall and muscular looking blobbish creature. With pink skin and holes on it's body.. and familiar looking genie-like pants with a gold M emblem on the buckle... it was as if he were some sort of stronger and more demonic looking version of Majin Buu, baring demon fangs, and black scelera eyes with red irises. 

The creature grinned sinisterly as the second figure stepped forward from the light of the door.