Frieza's Judgement: "Die Puny Insects"

"Now Now.." said Cell. "Aren't you going to come down here!? A fusion between you Black and Erza Scarlet.. I have to admit.. I'm surprised how close you two have gotten.."

Black Scarlet narrowed her eyes, and landed down on the courtyard in front of the gate to face Cell and Zelia.

Suddenly.. a light pierced through the fusion.. and Black and Erza both defused, staggering backwards with surprise. 

"H-Huh!?" stammered Black.

"Wh-what!?" said Erza. "Why did we-?"

"You used Super Saiyan Rose, I would expect that drained the fusion's limit by quite a bit." said Cell. "You need a little practice to maintain a fusion while using such a powerful transformation.. heheheheh...  but nevermind... a fight between either of you two would still serve to be quite fun... especially you Black.."

"Leave Scarlet to me..." said Zelia, her eyes narrowing with fury. "I need to pay her back for Frost.."

"Very well." said Cell. "Now... let the best part of the Cell Games beg-... wh-what!?"

Cell looked into the sky.. his eyes wide. "No... The Shadow Dragons.. I can't feel their power anymore!!"

"Wh-What!?" said Zelia. 

"Th-they were all.. and... I sense another power.. it feels.. like part of my genetics.. it's.." Cell's eyes widened. "NO! Damn it! I knew we would be risking this.. but I didn't think he would act this quickly!!"

"Huh!?" Erza blinked, then her eyes widened with horror as she sensed the power Cell was talking about..

"No.." Black stammered, looking over her shoulder, shivering with horror. "H-He's began to move!? And... and... IS THAT OUR FRIEND'S ENERGIES NEAR HIM!? NO NO NO!!! H-HE'LL KILL ALL OF THEM!!"

Black shot into the air and flew down in the direction of the church as Erza followed yelling. "BLACK WAIT! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?"

"B-but why would he bother going after Fairy Tail?" said Zelia. "Even Frieza must know that Lacrima time limit is winding down right!? Wouldn't he go for you first?"

"Probably because.." Cell muttered. "He doesn't give a damn... cause he knows that the Lacrimas we designed are nothing to him as well! DAMN IT!! the Zero Mortal Plan... the Cell Games innitiative has Failed!!"

_____________________-

Frieza laughed as he watched the other Guild Members stare in shock. "OHOHOHOHO! Oh come now.. that was just a measly cat.. don't tell me... that you actually cared for that furry rat?"

"HER NAME... WAS CARRRLAAAAAA!!!" screamed Wendy 

(yeah I'm using this spelling since everyone's using it..)

Wendy charged in.. surging wind exploding from her, her eyes filled with tears and agonizing pain. "SKY DRAGON'S WING ASSAULT!!"

"SHEEENN!!" A Death Beam suddenly pierced Wendy's heart before she could even get close.

"Uh... uh!?" Wendy's eyes went wide with surprise as Frieza's tail slammed into her head... 

"CRRRAAACCKK !!" Wendy spun in mid air as her neck broke in an instant from the tail's impact... and she fell to the ground dead..