Power of Family. Black Scarlet Descends

(all you who are TFS fans are about to have a goooood time.)

"Everyone!!" roared Jura as he dashed through the city, followed by hundreds of members of many different guilds, including the guilds that got knocked out of the preliminaries. "Listen up! Our job is not just take out the Cell J.rs but to keep them from harming civilians who cannot fight! Do not underestimate them!! stay close to me as we fight, have several fighters to each Cell!"

"RIGHT!" Roared the rest of the guilds as Cell Jrs began to emerge from the alleyways, laughing.

"HAAAAHEEEE!!" Two Cell Jrs laughed as they hurled their own Kamehamehas down at the groups.. and in a devastating explosion, fifty of the mages were immediately vaporized.

"D-DAMN!!" Jura roared. "RUMBLING MT. FUJI!!!"

A massive column of light blasted down upon 4 Cell Jrs at once..but the Cells powered through the energy, laughing as they did.

"KILL YOU KILL YOU!! TEEHEEHEEEEEEEE!!" The Cell Jrs laughed as they puffed up their cheeks. "RRRRRRRRAAAAAHHH!!"

Four Fire Dragon's Roars exploded into Jura at once as he barely brought up his Iron Rock Wall in time to block.

"D-Damn.. they're tough.. not as strong as Cell himself.. but strong enough to each take on an S Class mage at the very least!" Growled Jura stammered. 

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Kill kill kill.. HUH!?" The Cell Jrs all looked up as they felt an immense energy approach from above.

"MOOON SLAAASH!!!"

"DIVINE LASSSO!!!"

A powerful slicing shockwave cleaved two of the Cell Jrs in half as the other two were impaled with with rose colored thorns that detonated, vaporizing them. 

Pumkin Black, in her Rose form and Erza in her Ultimate Form landed next to Jura.

"You two!" said Jura. "What's the situation?"

"Not good.. we checked everywhere in the city.. limits, even underground in the sewers.. everything is blocked off with those lacrimas." said Erza. 

"And just defeating Cell won't work.." muttered Black. "he made it sound as if once we defeated him he'd move on to "A Next Event" meaning that once one beats him, he has some method of escaping that's guaranteed."

"Are stuck in a no win situation then!?" said Bacchus from Cuatro Cerberus. "Why is Cell doing this? Is he just some sort of psychopath!?"

"Well to be fair he has Frieza's DNA... so.. probably yes." said Black. "But there's a deeper motive behind it... right now he has control of the Dragon Balls as part of having control over the city!  Nobody can get into the deeper part of Domus Flau right now thanks to Cell Jr.s being all over... I think the first part of his motive is due to his Saiyan Blood.. like me and my sister, he has the urge to test his strength to the limits, and wants to have a great battle.. but in the meantime he's using this whole thing with the Cell Jr.s to buy time for something.. something he wouldn't want to just waste a wish on the Dragon Balls for.. Even the legendary Dragon Shenron has limits to his wish granting power.. "

"What limits does Shenron have?" asked Jura. "If we know the limits, we might be able to figure out what he's planning.."

"Well.. firstly, Shenron cannot bring back people from the dead who died of Natural Causes." said Black. "And those who are brought back from the dead can only be brought back twice.."

"Still.. being able to transcend the laws of life and death to that degree is quite impressive.." muttered Jura. 

"Yes.. and Shenron also cannot alter time or manipulate temporal magic to certain degrees. He can't send people into the future.. he can't alter people in alternate timelines.. or bring people from the past into the future-.... oh.. my god.."