New Guilds on the Scene. Turtle Hermit.

"We're almost there!! I see it over there hold on!!" 

The Fairy Tail crew had just arrived at what appeared to be a large arena made of stone like a majestic colosseum of sorts.  It was incredible to look at, and tremendous looking in size.. and at the entrance, accompanied by guards was..

"WAHAHAHAHA!! Well well, another guild comes up to meet the genuine Mr. Satan himself!" Hercule grinned as he did his signature pose. "Well done pardners! Welcome to the MAIN part of the Grand Magic HooHas!!!"

"Hercule! They look strong! Buu wanna play with them!" Majin Buu was standing next to Hercule, grinning. 

"WHOOAAA!" Natsu exclaimed. "What IS he!? He looks so cool!!!!"

"And cute!" Wendy exclaimed brightly. 

"Weirrrrrrd.." Pumkin, Gray, and Lucy muttered, staring at Buu apprehensively.

"Oh, that's just my protogee! Majin Buu." said Hercule. "We're fast buddies, that's right! Wahahahaha! He'll be assisting me in running security for the games!"

"That thing? Run security?" Pumkin muttered to Gray. "looks a bit harmless don't you think?"

"Kinda innocent.." muttered Gray. "Yeah, I get what you mean.."

Black and Erza however, both narrowed their eyes and peered closely at Buu.

"That supposed Wizard Saint.. I don't feel anything remarkable from him.. in fact.. he feels rather weak.." Black murmured.."However, the fat one.."

"Yeah.. "Erza murmured back. "i'm feeling a rather terrifying power from that one.."

"Can Buu play with these guys? Buu bored!" said Majin Buu brightly.

"Not now Buu.. if anybody causes any trouble during the games.. you can play with whoever it is all you like!" said Hercule.

"Yay!" Buu exclaimed. 

"Now.. in ya go Fairy Tail!" said Hercule as guards assisted in taking the gold statue from Erza and gestured for them to go in. "Everyone's waiting ta get started!"

"Wait.. waiting to get started!?" Pumkin stammered. "Does.. that.. mean?"

"We're Dead Last!!" Natsu roared. "AGAIN!?"

"Oh jeez.. of course, we're good at smashing.. terrible at finding.." Lucy groaned, slapping a hand to her forehead.

"Teehee.. Interesting, starting at a disadvantage.. " said Black.

Buu stared at Black, red patches began to appear on his face. "H-hercule.. sh-she pretty.."

"Yeah, whatevs let's get a move on." said Pumkin.

Buu stared at Pumkin. "She also pretty Hercule! They Angels Hercule!"

"N-now now Buu don't stare!" said Hercule. "Now get on in fellas! The fun's just beginning!"

The group was guided through the inner areas of the stadium by the guards, until they found themselves in a locker room area, where Makarov and Mira were waiting for them.. along with one other figure.."

"H-Hit.." Erza said. "Is.. he our reserve member!?"

"Who!?" everyone else stammered, staring at the former Assassin, who remained silent next to Makarov's side.

"Th-That's Hit!?" Gray exclaimed. "Gildart's Rival?"

"hehehehe! I'm pulling out all the stops to make sure we win this time!" said Makarov with a chuckle. "And once you see the prize, you'll see why.."