Event 1. Hakai v.s. Blue

"Where is she?" Erik muttered.

Erik was waiting just outside the arena, looking around uneasily as he leaned against a wall, unsure if people would recognize him.

"Oh.. feeling a little hot under the collar, anxious for me to show up? How flattering.."

Black smirked as she walked over to meet Erik.

"You're late.. again.." Erik growled.

"Fashionably late.. again." said Black with a chuckle. "Oh.. you're just so cute when you're flustered.

"Y-you think I'm cute-? No! You're not distracting me.." growled Erik. "Just tell me.. what you know so far.."

"They haven't revealed the main prize yet.. I have a feeling that this Hercule person is waiting until the first Normal Event is finished for dramatic effect.. he definitely knows how to please a crowd.. even if he is a fraud.." muttered Black. "I suspect that Majin Buu might be the reason he's passed himself off as Saint level to the Magic Council.."

"Yeah.." muttered Erik. "Most likely.. hmmm.. I could hear pretty much a bit of what was going on in there.. "

"Hehehe.. you and your silly sound magic.." said Black with a smirk.. "Andy yet you still can't hear anything I'm thinking now.."

Erik narrowed his eyes at Black. "So.. what are you thinking?"

Black smiled seductively and poked a finger on Erik's chest. "Care to take a guess?"

Erik could feel himself beginning to hyperventilate. Just what was it about this girl that had him so flustered!?

"Just so you know.. before I go back in.. most men who fall for me.. merely do so because I'm messing with them.. or taking their wallets.." said Black. "But you.. well.."

Black kissed Erik on the cheek, and Erik's jaw seemed to drop 20 feet. 

"I find you quite interesting.." Black said with a giggle before walking back into the stadium.

"Aaaaaggaaaaaaahhhh?" Erik stammered, his one eye popping like a cartoon character.

_________________________-

"As usual! The first event won't be announced until you pick a team Member!" roared Mr. Satan with a laugh.  "So go right on and pick your guild mate that you feel will be best suited to this Mystery event! Not that you'd know until it happened! Wahahahahahaha!!"

"Pumkin, you're up!" said Lucy, clapping Pumkin on the back.

"HUH!?" Pumkin stammered. "ME!?"

"Well of course.." said Erza. "You're new to this.. so you should get the first honors.. "

"But.. there's no telling what this might be!" Pumkin stammered. "It might be dancing for all we know!! I HATE dancing!!"

(Why Pumkin never learned the Fusion Dance confirmed). 

"Come on Pumkin, you'll never know until you try right! You've gotta compete in at least ONE of these!" said Natsu. 

"Guys.. ehem.. alright.." Pumkin took a deep breath. "I'll do it!!"

As Pumkin walked onto the field, along with the various other members from other guilds, Brussel looked up at Heaven. "Hey.. let me in there.."

"Yeah, go ahead.." said Heaven.

"And remember.." Lola spoke up. "Make her bleed.."

Brussel grinned maliciously. "Finally.. justice.."