Training with Goku. Pumkin's True Power Emerges

"CHAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Pumkin felt beads of sweat trickle down her face, as she maintained a ki aura, allowing it to explode around her as she continuously charged up her power.. having done so for a matter of hours..

Goku sat under a tree, watching Pumkin closely, tapping a finger over his arm and nodding. "Okay..stop there."

"Haaaaa.." Pumkin fell to her knees, gasping with exhaustion. "I... I thought we were going to learn techniques.. fighting moves... s-something!"

"The first step to a good technique is the better management of ki." said Goku. "You're much too angry and aggressive when you maintain your ki charge.. and manage your energy."

"Well.. I AM a saiyan.." Pumkin muttered.

"Not saying it isn't a common issue with our race or anything." said Goku with a grin. "But even Vegeta, whose pretty much the angriest guy I know, needed to learn calm collectiveness. Your problem is.. you only ever try to calmly maintain your ki when you're in your god form, and because of you being unused to that kind of thing, even your god form suffers as a result.. you can be far stronger than any of us if you learn to maintain calm.."

"Example?" Pumkin gasped as she took a swig of sports drink that Goku offered her in one hand.

"Well your sister for one.. Before Hit took your place, I'd say she was the strongest member of your team." said Goku. "The way she calmly keeps composure while in her God form is amazing.."

"yeah.. she isn't the angry type.. she likes fancy calm refined stuff. " Pumkin said. "So.. how do I learn to calm myself? And what kind of stuff will I be able to do once I'm calm?"

Goku smiled. "Well.. that's going to be a long road.. but as for what you can do... allow me to show you.."

Goku exploded into Super Saiyan Blue..  his powerful icy blue aura glowed within the forest.. causing the earth to tremble with power.. 

"Now... here's a little self invented technique.." said Goku. "KAIO-KEN!!!"

"KAAAFOOOOMMM!!!!" Red energy exploded around the blue energy, creating a fused energy look around Goku, as his power began to rise phenomenally.

"WHOA!!" Pumkin stammered. "Th-that's what I'VE been trying to do for weeks.. except... You've got it maintained perfectly!!"

"Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken.." said Goku. "It's currently my second strongest transformation.."

"Wh-what's your first?" Pumkin asked.

Goku grinned. "Well, I don't think you're QUITE ready to see my most powerful transformation.. maybe after the games are over I can get started on REALLY training you.. but for now.. we have a deadline to adhere to.."

Goku went back to normal form in a flash of light. "Now, the first thing we're going to do is a little something Master Roshi always did to help me maintain basic calm ki control.. By doing that, you'll be able to better control your anger, and by default, be able to access the full potential of Super Saiyan.."

"Like.. maybe Super Saiyan 3!?" said Pumkin excitedly. "I mean.. I admit.. it looks insanely cool."

Goku chuckled. "One thing at a time.. Now.. first..  I'll need.. aha! Perfect!"

Goku pointed to a nearby pond filled with coy fish. "Sounds a bit ninja-cliche sort of .. but you're going to walk on water.."

"Huh!?" said Pumkin.

"In order to use ki to stride on water without the use of flight." said Goku. "You're going to have to coat your feet in a steady.. and I mean STEADY flow of ki.. if you can try that and get it right.. you will have learned to better maintain your ki over your entire body too.. give it a whirl.."