The Darkness Defeated. Come Forth White Flame Eveneel.

"Pumkin..." Natsu growled, his eyes flaring with powerful flame... his Super Slayer Form exploding with heat. "Damn it... I know you're still in there... YOU HAVE TO FIGHT IT!!! FIGHT ITTTTT!!!"

Natsu let out a scream of rage.. and suddenly, his flames turned into Ultra Instinct aura as the spikes stabbing through his body shattered into black sparkling glass-like dust...

Goku's eyes widened as he saw Natsu go Ultra Instinct.. and then he smiled slightly. "I see.. so he has potential too.. "

Goku let out a roar, and his Ultra Instinct form exploded with aura, blasting apart the spikes stabbing through him.. and both he and Natsu's silver eyes flashed as they looked upon Nightmare Pumkin.

"I see." said Nightmare with a regal nod. "You have managed the form that even Gods have difficulties with.. Ultra Instinct.. I will not take you lightly then... mortal bugs..."

Nightmare Pumkin spread her arms out. "INFINITY EXPLOSION!!!"

Dark swirling purple and black aura rippled around Nightmare Pumkin, and exploded outwards from her body.. blasting around the area.

"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!" Natsu punched through the black aura with a flaming fist.

"SUPER GOD FIST!!!" Goku also punched through the powerful attack... and the two of them charged at Pumkin.

"LET THE PILLARS OF JUDGEMENT RECIEVE YOU!!!! ANKHSERAM!! LAW!!!" Nightmare Pumkin held out a hand.. and a powerful black blast of spherical energy exploded outwards like a pulsating shockwave...

"DRAGON FIIIIIISSTTTTTTTT!!!" Goku glowed with golden light and thrust out his fist... and he turned into a large golden Asian Dragon.. that swirled like a serpent, roaring before thrusting it's transparent phantom-like body through Nightmare Pumkin's move.. and through the Saiyan Demon's body itself.

Goku appeared on the other side of Nightmare in a burst of sparkling energy.

"AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Nightmare Pumkin let out a roar of pain, before turning to look at Goku furiously

"AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Nightmare Pumkin let out a roar of pain, before turning to look at Goku furiously. "Thou DARE touch the Daughter of the Mightiest Mage of all time!? Along with that anarchist Frieza.. you shall be the first to DIE!!"

"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!!"

"WHAMMMMMMMM!" Pumkin's eyes widened with surprised as Natsu's flaming fist rammed into the side of her jaw...

"Dropping your guard Pumkin? That's just not like ya.." said Natsu with a grin.

Suddenly a dark aura enveloped both Natsu and Goku, and sent them slamming down into the ground with a sudden burst.